Making It Up To You

I only woke up because I felt Riley getting up from the bed.

“Where are you going?” I questioned as I rolled over to my left side.

“Remember I got to be at Tess’ house sharp as nails, I don’t want to be late because she might think that I’m not following through with the deal.”

I huffed. Why did this have to happen? Why can’t I just have him all to myself and no one or anything interfering?

He came and kissed me on the forehead then cupped my chin,” The boys will be leaving at around 11 to go back to the house, I will tell them everything that happened because Tess won’t be there she has to be at the venue for something or another. Anyways I want you to tell the girls everything. We will be back at 8 tonight because mom and dad are leaving tonight to Georgia for some things they have to do for the winter tour. If we want this to work we have to plan it out and I guess maybe the next couple of days will be perfect for that.” He moved in a kissed me, a sweet kiss on the lips filled with the emotions he had built up from the past month of having to be away from me.

“I will see you later on tonight my little raccoon, I love you.” He sprinted out the door before I could say anything about him calling me ‘little raccoon.’ I heard the door slam and people beginning to stir downstairs.

I hopped off my bed walked to my bathroom and ran a brush through my hair putting it up in a high ponytail.

I walked out of my room down the hallway and took a view of the living room from a top the staircase.

Danielle was knocked out on the cot and Toby was on couch feet propped up on the cot leaning to one side, but asleep.

I heard movement from the kitchen and it was Thomas.

“Morning sunshine,” He said head in the fridge,” I’m going to make breakfast and Brenna WHOM OF WHICH IS TAKING FOREVER IN THE BATHROOM is going to help me, don’t come into the kitchen though! We want to actually eat our food unlike last time.”

I stuck my tongue out at him,” THAT WASN’T MY FAULT. Braiden is crazy!” I said walking down the hall to the guest room where Dakota and Connor were sleeping at; at least I hope they were.

I walked in and Connor had Kota enveloped. His arms around her waist, there breathing was in almost in sync.

Too bad I was going to ruin this picture perfect moment!

I took a running start and ran as fast as I could jump onto their bed hitting arms and legs.

“OW WHAT THE F-“said Connor before realizing it was me. I was smiling up at them now on my back.

“You know if I didn’t love you so much Mika Victoria Lane I would’ve already killed you,” Said Dakota rubbing the sleep out of her eyes,” What do you want?”

“We need to talk.” I said becoming criss cross applesauce at the foot of the bed.

“About what I walked in on?” said Dakota her eyebrows rising and her lips firming a smirk.

I turned red and Connor looked between as if we had something on our faces.

“What did you walk in on?” said Connor really confused looking between us.

“It was an act,” said Dakota still looking at me,” Riley put on an act to protect her and to pretty much protect all of us from the psychotic bitch.”

Connor thought about it for a second.

“So he not talking to us, being a dick, him being A Wall was all an act… Damn why didn’t I see that…?”  Said Connor laying back down trying to process all that I just told him.