Born

There was a white wolf by the name of Snow, her mate was a silver wolf by the name Killeen. He was the hunter and she was a perimeter checker they were the perfect pair. They had a litter of three and it was an all boy litter. The biggest and the oldest was a silver color like his father and had a strong will so they named him Lead. The second pup was a silver-white color and was a little smaller and had a swirl on his paw so they named him paw. The runt of a litter had a different colored pelt it was a beautiful black and silver like the star filled night with no clouds, they knew what they had to do with this pup. Killeen left the den and went in search for a place to put the pup, it was the law no matter how pretty the coat.
Why my litter my first litter and with snow he thought as he found a place it was on the edge of the pack territory and a river was raging. He's lost some family to the wolf spirit of the river for he, and his clan live more in the mountains area so the wolf spirit of the earth is more worshiped then the river so it's perfect for the banishment. Snow was nursing the boys who made room for their runt of a brother.
"See they want him to stay," she said as her mate came back in looking at him with troubled eyes.
"No he has to go," he snapped at her even making the pups flinch. He added calmly "I found the river that took my mom from me so in the star home mother can take care of him," he said to reassure his mate for he was also troubled by how attached they all are.
"It's time," he picks up the night pup and carried him to the river, and left him there. The pup whined and cried but he kept walking away trying his hardest not to turn back. As he left the riverbed broke away and the pup went under as he drifted his eyes and ears opened and he saw a twig ahead he grabbed on and held on for dear life.