Claimed

Nightstar woke up in the chest of Death. He moved to wake his spirit brother. Who inturn looked down on the small pup. "You did good I should return to the Moon clan and take back control." He affectionately licked his brother and left. Ok now what do I do? Then a silver pup entered the cave a lot larger then nightstar. 

"You were with death. who are you?" He asked growling at him 

"No one you should know, but now that Death's spell had been displaced I should go." He said getting up and nearing the silver pup. He moved in his way.

"Well you're in my territory, so now you are a part of the Earth clan and you will be Omega since you were with the one who caused the destruction." He said grabbing the smaller pup, much to his disliking, and taking him back to the pack. The pack consisted of ten wolves. All pups except for three who were all females. I guess the adult males went to fight. "We have a new Omega, Faolan teach him how to be a Omega." The silver-white pup nodded leading Nightstar to the den for the Omega. It was damp and had very little shelter from a storm, but Nightstar was okay with this due to living in this condition before.

"Omegas obey everyone in the pack even the pups, and you bow before all. Bow to me." Nightstar went down in a lying position and showed the whites of his eyes like he did with the spirits. Faolan smiled at the pup. "Okay, so you do that in the presence of all higher ups which means everyone. You should do fine. Oh, and lastly you eat last." He licked Nightstar's ear, and headed out since he was a hunter. Why did I do that it feels like I know him. Mom did say we had a odd brother, but he's dead like all other misfits. The silver wolf came over to Nightstar as he bowed to him.

"Good my brother taught you well. You can call me Alpha, and if you want to move up you have to fight good luck. He licked his head and left the pup. What did I do!?! I'll talk to Faolan when he gets back.

Soon after nightfall the hunters returned with a deer. Alpha went first followed by a burgundy colored she-wolf. Then the hunters ate which consisted of four pups including Faolan. Then the scouters went next which also had four pup. There was barely any meat left as Nightstar went up. He ate what was left and felt satisfied. The wolves gathered around and howled together about the end of the Death attack. Other packs joined in and it was as if the whole forest was howling together.