Exiled

While Nightstar slept the others awoken and headed to another room to let the small pup rest.

"Where do I start?" Mike then explained the incident and the events that followed, "and that's what happened." He finished and looked at Snow who sat in aww.

"So that's what happened. wow he really has it tough, but shouldn't we return him to his family?" He looked around to see them look away.

"We cant do that we're not allowed. By-"

"by the law of the pack I know, I know." Snow said unamused as his father entered the den.

"Where is the pup?" He asked looking around.

"He's in the back why?" Mike asked concerned.

"He is a banned pup who was suppose to die at birth, but by the displeasure of the spirits lived we need to send him to the ashed forest." He found Nightstar and picked him up by the scruff on his neck. The whole pack followed as they led him outside the cave and outside of the forest on the border of the ashed forest. Nightstar looked around confused but when his eyes met the alphas eyes he knew why. He looked at the brothers as they looked away. He looked towards Snow who also turned away. He got the message and entered the ashed forest.

"What do I do now?" Nightstar asked himself as a flame flew, more like jumped, over his head. 

"LEAVE NOW" the flame said as it turned into a orange-red pelted wolf that glared fiercely at him his blue eyes flaming up. Nightstar started to whimper then turned and ran as the flame-like wolf started to chase. Nightstar ran into a cave and hide deep within the caverns. He saw the flame move on as he fell asleep. "Don't worry exiled one I saw it happen you will be safe as long he doesn't find you"