Chapter Five | True Love's Broken Heart

Nobody's safe when Captain Coy is angry.

"You idiot! Killian Jones, you're in major trouble!" I had him pinned to the wall by his neck. "Don't you ever kiss anybody other than me. That bloody woman better hope that she never meets me. I'll skin her out and make her a rug."

I kneed him, must I not mention where, then drug him to the main deck by his ear. "You're such an idiot. My father was right, you worthless ba—"

"Watch your mouth, Miss Coy." Killian tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. "C'mon, Thalia. You shouldn't be like this! I thought she was you! I know I wasn't sober...but she looked just like you, darn it."

I whipped around and faced him. "You are supposed to only love me. Not someone who looks like me. In fact, she didn't look like me at all." Tears fled down my face and I clenched my fists. "I heard you tell her you loved her. You called her Bellamy...is that my name now?"

Killian went to say something, but I threw my wedding ring at him. "I'm never speaking to you again!" I growled. Thank the Lord we sent the crew to get supplies.

When I reached the Captain's Cabin, I buried my face in Killian's pillow and cried. "You alright, dearie?" My Papa's voice.

"No." I mumbled. "Why does it hurt, Papa? I should've seen it coming—"

"You married a heartless beast, that's all I have to say." Papa said. My husband wasn't the heartless beast, it was my father. My father is the Dark One... Rumpelstiltskin.

I shook my head. "I loved him, Papa." I choked. "But I don't think he ever loved me."

Killian opened the door and gestured for us to come out onto the main deck. I stayed close to my father, but my husband grabbed my hand. I glared at him until he buried his face in my neck and hot tears ran down my skin. "I am so sorry." He mumbled. "Please, forgive me, my love—"

Papa walked over and pulled Killian away. "You hurt my baby... you took what I loved away." He glared at Killian and gritted his teeth. Killian went to pull his sword and it disappeared— Papa had it.

"Papa, don't." I bit my lip. "Don't hurt him." Papa smirked and threw Killian an old, rusted sword, then they dueled. That is how my husband got his hook and how I have nothing to do with my father. Killian held his arm close as it bled a ton, his hand missing, but my father had Killian's severed hand in his own. I clenched my teeth and held Killian close. "Go, father. You have no business here anymore."

Papa didn't leave. "Tell me where Bae is." He growled.

I shook my head. "Pan said he was gone. Dead. Never coming back. He was on my ship for a long while before he let Pan take him away."

"You never stop lying, girl, do you? I'll find him one day, Taliabeatrix. You wait and see."

Later that day, Killian ran a fever and wouldn't stop squirming every time I tried to touch him. I placed my hands on the sides of his face and grinned sympathetically. "Shhh...love, quit squirming. I know it hurts, but you'll have to stop moving for me to heal you."

I wrapped his arm up after I was finished, just to protect it from anything my idiot might do. "Thank you, my love." I kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. "I love you." He said.

"Yeah, you too." I sat on the edge of our bed, almost off of it. Killian smirked. "No. Don't you dare!" Killian pushed me into the floor and I started laughing... then my stupid husband rolled off next to me. "I hate and love you."

Killian started laughing then groaned. "Ow."

"Does it hurt when you laugh because you're being an a—"

"Language, woman!" He laughed again, but held his left arm— the one my father cut his hand off— and clenched his teeth.

Mr. Idiot ended up staying in bed all day, although I healed his sorry butt. I sent Mr. Smee to care for Killian, while I searched for something to be his "New hand."

"A bloody hook would do him some good." I found the bloody thing just lying around and decided it would help at least some for my Killie. A little while later, I had him up and running just fine. "Better?"

He nodded. "Wouldn't trade my hook for anything... well, maybe a new hand, but you know."

I smiled. "Captain Hook. A more colorful name might do you some good, yes?"

"Better than Killian Jones, Miss Coy. No wonder you kept your name." Killian laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"No, it was because of my father. Just so he knew I didn't marry a pirate." I pointed at his chest.

Killian shrugged. "I was a sailor long before I was a pirate. You married a sailor, love. Not a pirate."

"And you married a pirate, not a sailor, and you're my plunder." I said, poking his chest. "My most prized treasure... aren't you?"

He, for once, blushed. "Yeah..."

"And your brother bought the Jolly Roger off of me when she was called 'The Mermaid's Plunder.' Those were good days, weren't they? You were so young...I was young... now look at us." Killian's eyes widened. "Oh relax, dear, I'm joking. That was just a few— wow...that was quite sometime ago."

***

"Cora will just try and hurt you... please, don't leave! Killian! No! Please...don't leave me. I love you." I kissed him. "Killian, let me come over there with you...let me stay."

"It'll only hurt you more if you stay." He kissed my forehead and Cora started clapping sarcastically.

"Come on, Captain, you need to let her go. Set her free." Cora said. I glared at her and clasped my wedding and grabbed the silver chain around my neck.

"Don't take this off. You're my plunder and you'll always be. Keep this with you. I'll keep mine." I slipped his ring in my pocket and gave him mine on the chain. "Goodbye, Captain Hook. Remember me, and I'll remember you."

I kissed him for the last time and Cora shut me away from the force field that was protecting the people she wanted to protect. The Curse absorbed me and I was gone. Captain Taliabeatrix Coy is gone.