Chapter 6: Secrets

it's so comfortable... It felt like  I was sleeping on a cloud~I never want to get up! I just want to sleep here! I covered my face with my blankets to shield my eyes from the beating sun that was coming from my window. My room is very light colored so my whole room was bright. I don't know what time it is but I don't really care all I care about is just laying in bed. I just woke up but...uhhhh this bed is too comfortable!!! As I was about to drift off to sleep again I heard knocking at my door. I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes because of the harsh sunlight then I walked up to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked lazily

"Jungkook... Breakfast is ready downstairs" he replied from the other end of the door.

I open the door and peaked my messy bed head through  "I'll be there soon give me a few minutes" I told him. He nodded his head and walked away. I Close the door and walked to the bathroom that was in my room.

"First day" I said to myself as I looked in the mirror and open the cupboard for my hairbrush. As I brushed my hair thoughts  of what happened last night went through my head.

He gave me a smirk "you always used to do that"

"Do what?"

"Space out....you did it a lot... Always meant you were thinking about something really hard it was either something good but most of the time it was something stressing you out..so" he tilted his head.

"Oh really?.... I was thinking about how delicious this Soondubu Jjigae is!" I lied

"Still not a good liar I see..."

I took a deep breath and looked up at him
"Can we talk after dinner?" I asked him. He simply nodded and continued to eat as did I. I know I just said I wasn't going to tell anybody but.... It is stressing me out... And I feel like Yoongi keeps to himself so I don't think he'll tell everybody and if I ask him to keep it a secret he will. I'll tell him that I think I saw a picture of what happened in the past. A picture of him and me looking up at the stars on a hill on his birthday.

After dinner I helped Jin clean and put away dishes then I went back to the dining room to see Jimin and Taehyung chasing each other.
"Ya!! You little Brat!!!" V yelled at a vary amused Jimin running to a other room, Taehyung was vary flustered.

"Hey Tae" he jump when he heard me "o-oh! Y/N didn't see you there...um...how long were you standing here?" He asked looking around.
"I just got here why" I asked. He just smiled and said "oh nothing! Just ... never mind!" He started to walk away "night Y/N~!" He smiled at me and walked away to his room upstairs.
"Oh night~! Oh hey! Tae! Do you know where Yoongi is?" I asked him. He stopped halfway up the stairs "probably in his room!". "Thanks!!" I walked up to Yoongi's room luckily I know which room is his because of that sign. I knocked on the door twice "Yoongi?" The door opened "So what has been stressing you out?" He asked as he close the door behind him and we stood in the hall. "Um well it's kind of weird... Don't know how to explain it..." He smiled "trust me i've heard weirder...I live with these guys" he laughed. I chuckled "well ok.... Do you remember... When me and you went on a hill on your birthday to look at the stars?..." I asked nervously. At first it look like he was about to respond but then he paused "you remember?...wait wait you remember us??" So it was a flashback. "No no I don't remember you guys I just remember ...that..."  I rubbed my arm awkwardly maybe I'm regretting telling him?..

He just nodded "I see...when was this?"

"When you left my bedroom before dinner I was looking up at the glow-in-the-dark stars and I remembered" I know there's more to it like how I remembered because I thought his  eyes were attractive... But saying that would be awkward!

"You think this will happen again? Do you think you'll remember all of us?" He asked.

I shrugged "I don't know...oh and please don't tell the other guys about this"  he nodded and opened his door "Okay I won't" he smiled. He was about to close the door when he opened it again and peaked his head through the door
"And Y/N.....night " with that he closed the door.

~~~

After doing my bathroom routine I got dressed. I opened the drawer to see nicely organized clothing, I don't think I'm the type of person who would organize so I'm guessing the boys did this. I wore a black T-shirt with Gray sweatpants, if I need to go somewhere I'll change .... Actually maybe not .....I'm lazy.  When I made it downstairs everybody was in the living room, it looks like they finish their breakfast "God Y/N I know your a girl but seriously how long does it take to get ready?" I sent Namjoon a death glare with he responded by putting both his hands up "just joking just joking" he chuckled.

I walked to the kitchen and sat down with a big sigh of laziness, then I smelt it...pancakes, Jin is such a good cook! It smelt awesome!. I looked up to see Jin in a apron facing away from me cooking "that smells amazing" I said with joy, then he turned around....

"Hahaha!! Nooo problem Y/N!" Jimin smiled while holding a pan of pancakes.

"Oh! Jimin! I thought you were Jin" i laughed while lightly hitting my head "it's okay, you must be really tired then, want some coffee?" I nodded my head "that would be wonderful thank you Jimin!" I smiled. As Jimin went to get a cup of coffee

Knock knock

"Oh...guys! She's here!! Who told her!?" Tae yelled

|

Thank you for your great support <3

Who is this girl? Why are the boys worried?