Chapter 22: distraction

"So take me into the night, I wanna go outside, just let me go outside~~" I sang the lyrics to Crush's new song Outside, it's a summer bop, it's been on repeat for the last 2 days.

I was washing my face in the bathroom, when all of a sudden my phone got an notification.

I picked up my phone and smiled.

"This Fan Fiction is amazing keep up the good work" I read it out loud to myself, if you haven't guessed it already I've been writing this fanfic on an app called Wattpad...it may or may not be a BTS x Reader....okay it is!! Look a lot of people love these guys, I know them personally so I was just like 'hey, why not'

I finished up my morning routine, got dressed and headed down stairs, today Hoseok and Jimin are going to teach me to dance, as a trainee you must know how to pursue and execute a few dance routines.

Also today is Saturday, the Roy Kim concert is tonight, I've been talking with Mark for the past few days, he confessed he had a thing for me, but.. to be honest...I'm totally getting a fuck boi vibe from him lately...so I told him I couldn't go tonight because I didn't feel well, it was might to be a test, if he came to me instead of going to the concert, I would go on another date with him and give him a chance....but if you went to the concert, I would ignore his fuck boi ass....an what you know...he's till going, actually he's coming by later to pickup the ticket so he can bring another girl, I hate fuck bois, thank god no one but us knows about this or else BTS would kill him.

(A/n: I know Mark would never do anything like that, I love him so much)

The house we lived in had its own little dance studio, what dose this house not have? Like really!? ....what I wish it had was a machine to bring back my memories.

I opened the door to the dance studio to see Hoseok doing a hip-hop dance in front of a camera, he must be doing a V Live, I stood near the door just watching him, he was so into it he hasn't even noticed I walked him...I was so into him dancing I didn't notice Jimin stand right next to me.

"What's up?" He said, witch made me jump.

"Shi-! Jimin!" I held my heart and closed my eyes, Jimin began to laugh at my reaction and put his arm around my shoulders.

"He's really good, isn't he?" He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Ya, he's cool" I said trying to keep my cool, Jimin is really close....

"Oh really?" I heard him chuckle with his deep voice...um

"Wait till you see me" with that he walked over to Hoseok and started to dance to the music.

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin!"  Hoseok was pumping up Jimin while he danced, Jimin did a spin and as he faced you for a split second...um did he just wink at me? Excuse me?

When the song finished Hoseok and Jimin sat down in front of the V Live and said their goodbyes "bye bye ARMY! Thanks for watching Hope on The Street!" With that the ended the live, I wish I could go live with them but I'm a trainee.

I clapped my hands together to get their full attention "Okay! So where do we begin?" I smiled.

After about 2 hours of straight dancing we took a water brake, I sat on the floor, leaning my back against the wall, drinking some water when Jimin ran up and sat next to me.