Chapter 16: who's in fault?

I opened the door to our house and saw everyone waiting looking anxious and worried. Jungkook was the first to break the small silenced moment and came up and hugged me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist, Jimin hugged Hoseok.

"Are you okay?...I'm not hurting you, right?" Jungkook asked still hugging me, he probably thought he was hurting me because of his tight hug.

"No, I'm fine I just got a small cut" I said and he let go of me to look at it.

"I'm really happy your okay...if something would've happened again..." he held my cut hand and started to tear up.

"...I don't know what I would've done"

You didn't see it but Yoongi looked angry, he waited for Jimin to stop hugging Hoseok, than he walked up to him.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" He yelled and grabbed Hoseok by his shirt, Hoseok looked as if he knew Yoongi would react this way and gave him a saddened look, almost pity.

It made me jump and Jungkook blocked me from them still holding my hand.

"Hyung I'm-"

"YOU WERE THERE! YOU COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING!!! ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"

He tightened his grip on his shirt.

"WHAT IF SHE GOT INTO ANOTHER COMA!? WHAT IF SHE DIED!?ITS YOUR FAULT!"

He let go of Hoseok and stormed off up stairs.

And left everyone silent.

"Y-Yoo-!" I started to yell trying to get to him, but Jungkook held my hand tightly and didn't let go.

Why did he just yell at Hoseok when he was also in the accident!?

"It's not his fault, the man who hit us had a stroke and blacked out and hit us from behind" I told the others making sure they also knew it's not Hoseok's fault just because he was driving.

"We all already know Y/N, Hoseok told us"

What?

"Than why the fuck is he acting this way!? Yoongi!" This time Jungkook back hugged me to restrict my move to run after him, I hate seeing people fight, I hate fighting and I definitely hate when my friends fight each other.

Sometime has past and some members went to bed because it was past midnight, I was in the kitchen sitting staring at the Reman I just made on the table, I haven't took a single bite, I haven't even touched the chopsticks, I then heard someone come in.

"..hey" I said not looking up at them, they said nothing and sat down next to me.

"I have to tell you something.." it was Namjoon's voice, he looked as if he just woke up with his messy hair under his hoodie.

I turned to him

"Doesn't everyone....I'm so hopeless that I can't even understand what's going on around here that I have to ask other people and or wait for an explanation, im useless...I hate myself for this" I said looking straight into his brown orbs.

"Don't say that y/n, you had no control over what your body did and we're not upset to help you every step of the w-"

"No don't you get it!? I don't know you! I don't know any of you! The only thing I remember are my parents and some of the things I like and or hate, I'm confused and-"

I stopped not sure if I should say the other word..

"And I'm scared"

He looked understanding and his eyes filled with assurance.

"I understand y/n, but there is nothing to be afraid of..." I looked at him about to burst into tears once more, I hugged him.

The hug lasted about 2 minutes, he rubbed my back, comforting me, I was the first to let go.

"Okay...so what do you need to tell me?"

He looked as if he didn't know if he should say it now, knowing what just happened.

"I'm here to tell you why Yoongi is mad"

-

Thank you all for your support! Make sure to leave a vote and leave a comment! I love reading everyone's reactions and questions!

And OMG 26k reads!? THANK YOU!!!

Question! Why do you think Yoongi is mad?