Chapter 15: accident

"What is it Hobi??"

"Did you just remember something?!?"

I stared at him, realizing that I did in fact remembered something but I kept calm, I don't want him to know this is happening...think of an excuse Y/N! Quick!

"Um..no silly! I just had a conversation with Minji over the phone yesterday! And...she told me about how you freaked out about losing it and you refused to swim without it on during your own pool party you were hosting" I laughed nervously in a way he wouldn't notice, I used the flashback to lie about what Minji 'told me'.

He's smiled faded and he sighed looking down at his bracelet, then he looked at my hand.

"Oh?..Hobi what are you doing?" I asked as he took off his bracelet and grabbed my wrist.

"Y/N...you're one of the most closest things to my heart...and I feel like you are like a angel to us" he slid the bracelet on my wrist.

"And I just want you to have this"

I looked at him "why?"

"Because when you weren't here...we felt weak, like we lost a part of ourselves....but now that you are here, with us...with me....I can't be weak"

He held my hand tightly.

"Because you are at your weakest point, right now"

I started to tear up from his words because it was true....I'm at my weakest point....I don't really know anyone right now and I feel pressured to know who they are and I feel bad for forgetting them...for hurting them.

I wiped a tear on my cheek and chuckled

"But how can you swim now, I can swim and you can't?" I asked giving a weak smiled.

He stood up

"LIKE THIS!!!" He yelled loudly as he ran into the lake, I swear this guy is insane, but I guess that's what makes him Hobi.

Woah! shit! yup he's drowning...I guess this thing works? Hahaha, I thought to myself as I stood up to save this poor boy.

'So wake uppppp~~~~~ your sleeping hearrrrttttt~~~~!'

Hoseok sang along to the song on the radio as we were on our way home, it was quite late out, I could see the stars in the sky so clearly as the wind blew through my damp hair.

I looked down at my phone and saw there was a text from Jin

Jin - are you guys almost home? It's past 9 and you missed dinner
9:17pm

Me - sorry! >< we weren't looking at the time! We're on our way home now! I'll cook something for myself and Hobi when I get home, k~?
9:28pm

Jin - no need! I saved some food from dinner! It was hard because every time I walked away Tae and Kookie would try to eat it lol XD
9:28pm