Chapter 17: I'm here

"I'm here to tell you why Yoongi is mad"

He adjusted himself on the chair and grabbed something from his pocket, than put it on the table, it looked like something electronic...but it looked crushed.

"This was Yoongi's phone.."

I looked up at him with a questionable look on my face, why is he showing me this? He seemed to notice my confusion.

"It got destroyed in a car accident... the same one that got you in a coma"

I looked at him shocked, Yoongi was there with me? Why hasn't he told me?? Why hasn't anyone!?

"What happened?....." was all that came out of my mouth.

Namjoon sighed and looked down probably trying to remember what happened.

"The day of the accident, Yoongi and you were coming back from the grocery store late at night, getting food, Yoongi was the one driving, he was doing everything right, stopping at the stop light and looking both ways....when the light turned green, a drunk driver came from the right side, past their red light, hitting you and Yoongi, sending the car flying and it rolled 5 times....he suffered minor injuries, while you and the other hand......the drunk driver hit your side, you had a broken lag and was out cold...Yoongi told me he thought you were dead for 10 minutes, it was the worst day of his life.......and he blames himself" Namjoon exclaimed.

"What happened tonight...was like the same thing but thank god no one got seriously injured...when he founded out you got in a car accident with Hoseok, Yoongi lost it.....the reason why Yoongi yelled at Hoseok is...Yoongi hates himself for not helping you, so I think...yelling at Hoseok was like yelling at himself"

I nodded understanding the situation more.

"Why haven't you, Yoongi or anyone tell me about this?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"We thought the hospital would tell you, but I guess not....your not mad at Yoongi, right?"

I sat up "what? No of course not! It was a drunk driver! He shouldn't blame himself"

He nodded.

"Okay well I'm going to bed now...I hope that helped you understand the situation more clearly"

He grabbed the broken phone and put it back in his pocket.

"Are you going to bed?"

"Ya, I just want to eat something..." I lied, I'm probably just throwing this ramen away.

{ not the Ramen Y/N!!! NO!! ㅜㅜ }

"Okay, night Y/N see you tomorrow"

With that he walked away heading to his room.

After a few minutes on my phone, I throw the Ramen away {NOOOOO :0:} headed up to my room, it was probably 2:30 am by now.

As I was walking through the hallway I stopped at his door

"Go away I'm working..." I read the note he leaves on his door all day and night, I could hear the sound of fingers hitting a keyboard through the door, he was awake.