Chapter 19: cheese and crackers

"Hey....y/n...why are you crying?" Jaebum asked putting one hand on my knee, I jumped.

"A-a-ah ya...sorry I just .....I'm scared of the dark" I said witch isn't a lie but that's what came out so let's go with it.

I could feel Jaebum move himself a little and than a bright light came on, he was using his phone as a light source.

"Is this better? Or do you want to find another hiding spot?" He asked.

I shook my head and hugged my knees closer to my body....that flash back.... why couldn't it give me more details on what the situation was.....damn it.

"Damn it.." I heard Jaebum say, it sounded like someone opened my door and was now in my room.

"Hello~~?" It was Jimin, he must've been caught and now he was looking.

"Shhh" Jaebum told me putting one finger over his lips and as I did in return.

"Y/N~ I know your in here~~" Jimin sang.

Than I heard some noises coming from...

oh my god.

"Wow! y/n you have quite a bra collection here" I heard him whistle.

Sorry Jaebum.

I rushed out of the closet and ran to a smirking Jimin, but my bra drawer wasn't opened and he didn't have a bra in his hands.

"Got ya~~" Jimin poke my nose.

"That's not fare!!!!" I wined.

As Jimin was laughing at my whiny ass, Jaebum rushed out of the room.

Jimin's eyes widen when he saw Jaebum run out of the closet where we both were.

"Was he in there with you? He didn't touch you right!?" He placed his hands on your shoulders, Jimin looked a little worried and pissed off.

"A-ah no, he just pulled me in there with him to hide is al-" I was cut short by Jimin running out of the room to hunt down Jaebum.

"HES GONNA GET IT" he said looking both ways in the hallway and than running down stairs, I laughed.

'It's cute how much he cares about me' I thought.

It's now night time and me and the others were outside sitting around the fire, talking about world tours they've been on and new songs that will be coming out next year, I wrapped my blanket around myself , even though it was summer the night air was cold, I just sat there looking into the fire....recalling the flashback my had earlier today...I looked over to Jungkook who was talking and smiling with the others.....

what did you do Jungkook? I need to know.......

"Hey? You've been daydreaming all day today, is everything alright?" Minji poked my side, I looked at her and nodded.

"Minji...I have a question"

"Ya sure, what is it?"

"Do you know if...me and any of the BTS members...got into any fights or...was dating?"

She looked at me and than looked down, thinking hard.

"I don't know about dating but...I think I remember noticing you and Jungkook avoiding each other for a little...but I don't know if you got into a fight or anything..you just seemed sad"