Control, Stop

Benny's POV

I entered my house, and suddenly loose my balance. I grab hold of the door frame and clutch it, keeping me up. Then and there, I knew I needed blood. A groan escapes my lips and I start to see some stars flashing across my vision.

A few minutes earlier.

I innocently walked towards my house with my hood pulled over my head, head facing towards the ground as I strolled on home. Ahead, I hear the sound of thin metal hitting the concret and a cry of pain from a little boy about 7. As much as I wanted to help, I knew I couldn't, so I kept on going. And thats, when I smelled it.

A beautifully delicious scent fills my nostrils and I inhale deeply, eyes turning yellow at the smell. All I need is one bite....and take in the beauty of this...this...eroma...Oh God...I can't let myself kill this boy...but he smells so goood and I need blood! No Benny stop it! You dont need it!...But I do need blood to keep my mortal body alive...too bad Benny Michael Weir!!! Control your cravings! Uggg...Fine conscience...but maybe one bite will- BENNY SNAP OUT OF IT!

 I keep my head down and try to hurry at a normal pace passed the kid and his parent, holding my breath as long as I could. Instead of controling myself, I inhaled more as I passed, loving, enjoying, something that I know I might get later on. Hmm... I'm guessing that his blood type is...AB... My fangs reveal themselves, and I open my mouth a little, to let them 'breath', my eyes still yellow as a sunflower.

 Succeding to pass him, I ran at vampire speed to my house, scared to know if there is anyone else who is hurt. That was a close one. Making it to my house, I stop running and glance around to see if anyone noticed, lastly looking at Ethan's house, just to see if hes in the window. Hes not. Good. I walk to the front door as my head started to pound, seat pouring down my face.

I entered my house, and suddenly loose my balance. I grab hold of the door frame and clutch it, keeping me up. Then and there, I knew I needed blood. A groan escapes my lips and I start to see some stars flashing across my vision.

A voice of fright echos in my head behind me, and I start to slide down the frame. I feel two arms grab hold of me, trying to keep me up, but I cant. My vision goes black, and my heart stops beating.

Short, yes I know but its good right? Who was the person was helping him? You guess :D