The Black Journel of a Broken Boy

Dear Journel,

       Hello, my name is Benny Weir.  I am a vampire and I was in transition as a fledgling for a while. I've been a full vampire for two months, and may I say that it has been the 'best' thing that has happened to me in a long time. My friends, Ethan, Sarah, and Erica, now hate me.

        I don't necessarily know what to feel, how to feel. It is like all my emotions have drained from me, and I can't breathe. All I have is my grandmother, whos ill. Very ill. I'm scared of losing her, being left alone as the boy with no family. I'm already an orphan. I just...don't want to be an entire orphan, you know?

        As I write in this, tears are falling. My heart; breaking. I can't stomach to look at all the happiness that is going on outside my window, because all that is going on in my life right now is terrible. I stopped going to school. I stopped talking. People have come to my home to see if I was alive, but I never answered. I guess they learned that I just died. Maybe thats a good thing. Have them fooled.

        I don't know what to write. This right now is the hardest to try figuring out...putting in words. I'm flinging words onto a page that I can't find meaning to. I'm not myself. I don't think I will ever be again. I'm broken, and no one can fix me. Not even Anna. As you must have known, she left around the time I turned. Left me hurt.

        I still don't know what I did, what happened when Jesse came around. All I know is that the mark is still on me. Growing. Details growing. I call it my birthing tattoo, even though that could be considered a birth mark....whatever.

I've got to go now, someone is at the door.

                                                                    Sincerely,

                                                                                          A boy broken from tragedy