ChanBaek

"Right there..ahhh yeah" Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol was thrusting himself hard into Baekhyun.

"I'm...cu..ahhh" Baekhyun said as he released himself into his hand .

Chanyeol was still thrusting until he felt something in his stomach.

"I'm cumming inside you" he said as he moved faster to release himself.

"Uhh" he grunted as he pulled out of Baekhyun and plopped down on the bed, breathing hard.

They laid there in silence until Baekhyun spoke.

"I love doing this with you" he said as he moved closer to Chanyeol.

"Don't get too attached" Chanyeol said coldly as he shifted away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun knew Chanyeol wasn't the type to be in love, yet he still found himself falling for him.

"I see" Baekhyun said sadly and moved away from him. He was stopped when Chanyeol moved to him, touching him on his back.

"It's not that I don't love you" he said "But I'm afraid of being hurt"

"I will never hurt you" Beakhyun said as he turned around to face him. "I promise"

.....................

"Will that be all" Chanyeol asked the customer in a high pitched voice

"Yeah, thanks" the customer said and walked away

"You taste so good" Baekhyun said looking up at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was a cashier at a bakery. Baekhyun was giving him a blow job, while he worked.

"Dammit! You look so hot right now" Chanyeol said as he watched Baekhyun licking and sucking him.

Baekhyun sucked harder earning a moan from Chanyeol.

"uhh fuck" Chanyeol moaned as he was close to having his orgasm.

Baekhyun sucked harder and Chanyeol gripped his hair and he came all over into the boy's mouth.

"Mmm" Baekhyun moaned licking the cum.

He got up and wiped his mouth. He smirked at Chanyeol and went away through the back door of the bakery.

..............................

"Hi I-"

Baekhyun was cut off because Chanyeol pinned him against the wall and kissed him.

Their tongues danced in each other's mouth as they traced their hands over each other's body.

"I want you now" Chanyeol said between the kiss.

Baekhyun moaned in response and Chanyeol dragged him up the stairs, closing the door behind them.

"Take it all off" Chanyeol commanded and he did as he was told.

Chanyeol stripped himself and waited for Baekhyun to finish pulling his off.

"Let me" Chanyeol said frustrated as ever

He successfully pulled them off and shoved three of his fingers into Baekhyun's mouth.

He turned Baekhyun around and slipped his index finger in. Baekhyun moaned at the contact and Chanyeol pushed another finger in.

"Shit" Chanyeol said as he forced another finger in "So tight"

Baekhyun leaned against Chanyeol's finger as he pumped them in and out.

Chanyeol drooled at the sight and pumped his fingers faster.

"Chanyeol~ it feel so good" Baekhyun moaned

Chanyeol took his fingers out and positioned Baekhyun's ass so he could enter him easily.

He slowly pushed himself inside him as Baekhyun moaned.

Chanyeol went painfully slow and Baekhyun was frustrated at that.

"Faster Chanyeol.....Fuck me faster and harder"

Chanyeol obeyed and went faster and deeper inside him.

"Yeahh..right there" Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol hit against his prostate.

Chanyeol angled himself so he could keep hitting that spot.

"fuck..ahhh....mmm...yess" Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol kept hitting that spot.

"Touch yourself" Chanyeol commanded and like a dog obeying it's master, Baekhyun did the same.

He pumped himself as Chanyeol kept hitting the spot that drove him crazy.

"I'm cumming" Baekhyun warned

"Wait for me" Chanyeol said as held onto Baekhyun's dick pounding mercilessly into him.

They both released at the same time and fell on the bed, Chanyeol still inside him.

"I love how I can make you like this" Chanyeol smirked and captured Baekhyun's lips for a kiss.

Baekhyun broke the kiss and asked "Aren't you gonna pull out?"

"No...it's time for round two" he said and got up.

They had sex the whole night and was dead tired the next day. 

***************

I'm so embarrassed reading this lol