Breakfast

"Baekhyun" Chanyeol called "I'm hungry"

"I'm horny"

Chanyeol quickly hovered above Baekhyun. He didn't need to strip him off his clothes because they slept naked. Chanyeol positioned himself in front of Baekhyun's cock and teasingly rubbed the slit.

"You like that?" he asked smirking

Baekhyun moaned "Hmmm"

Chanyeol smeared the pre-cum and ran his hand down Baekhyun's length. Baekhyun bucked his hips up into Chanyeol's hand and Chanyeol pushes him down.

"So eager" Chanyeol said going closer to his dick.

He lightly blew his breath on it and Baekhyun's dick twitched. Chanyeol brought his head to Baekhyun's cock and slowly sucked on the head.

"Fuck" Baekhyun moaned

Chanyeol took him in deeper and twirled his mouth while doing so. He quickly sucked on three of his fingers and lined them up at Baekhyun's ass. His mouth found the neglected cock and sucked harder, taking it in whole. He inserted one finger and gently plunged it in and out. Hearing Baekhyun moan his name, encouraged him to put in another finger. His fingers worked fast, while he still sucked.

"Oh my goddd" Baekhyun moaned "faster ughh~"

Chanyeol thrust his finger at a rapid pace causing Baekhyun to be a moaning mess. He removed his mouth and started pumping him.

"Dammit" Baekhyun moaned while arching his back in pure pleasure 

He gripped onto the sheets and his legs were closing because he was close. Chanyeol opened his legs wide again and began moving his fingers faster.

He felt Baekhyun clenching around him and in no time, he would come to his end. He gave a few harsh thrust into his hole and a little squeeze on his cock. 

"Shittt" Baekhyun moaned as he spilled his cum on his stomach. Chanyeol licked the cum and transferred it into Baekhyun's mouth.

"Hmm" Baekhyun said between the kiss "I taste so good"

Chanyeol pulled away and looked down at his hard on.

"I guess it's my turn?" Baekhyun smirked "I'll make you scream my name"

"Try me"

Baekhyun did live up to his words, Chanyeol was moaning his name like crazy and screaming it. He didn't expect Baekhyun to be so rough and sexy. They ended up sleeping again because they were tired.

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun called before sleeping and Chanyeol hummed "I love you"

"I love you more" Chanyeol said and they both fell asleep in each other's embrace.