No Hope

[ This is a continuation of 'His Daughter's Boyfriend' requested by EXO_BTS_GOT7_MINE and pantherlily2003 ]

Sitting on the couch watching octopus porn, Chanyeol sighed deeply with his head resting on his hand.

"I am so fucked!" He muttered to himself, sighing heavily once more.

His head perked up though when he heard the door open with a click and he quickly switched the porn off, though he wasn't interested in it anyway. He noticed that it was his daughter and Baekhyun. Chanyeol couldn't help but get slightly mad and jealous of him.

"Hello, Mr. Park," Baekhyun greeted, bowing to show his respect. "It's nice to see you again" He smiled at Chanyeol, an unfamiliar glint in his eyes.

Chanyeol gave him a fake smile, "I can say the same"

There was a pause after that and Dara broke the silent atmosphere with a giggle. "Okay, guys, I'm leaving so you two can know more about each other. I'll be back within an hour, okay?"

Without waiting for a response, Dara rushed out of the house and went to God knows where. The two males were left yet once again in a somewhat awkward atmosphere.

"So," Baekhyun began, sitting down on the couch and smirking, "how does it feel like to be infected with AIDS?"

Chanyeol glared at him, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Baekhyun laughed, "I didn't think it mattered since you're old, but after you fucked my ass as if there was no tomorrow, I can safely say that I should've told you. I mean, your stamina is no joke!"

Chanyeol gritted his teeth, "I guess it's a little too late for that now, huh?" Baekhyun nodded and he continued. "Well, since we're both infected anyway, why don't we go again?"

Baekhyun bit his lips, contemplating on whether or not he should take up his offer. "Hmm...I don't see why not..."

Chanyeol grabbed a hold of Baekhyun's hands and pulled him into his lap, sucking on his neck the minute he sat down. He moved to his nape and it was then that Chanyeol discovered that Baekhyun had a nape piercing.

Baekhyun began to whimper, the sound sending vibrations to Chanyeol's cock which made it twitch. Baekhyun felt the movement and smirked, grinding his hips and making Chanyeol's dick harder.

"I think I could cum just by the sound of you moaning" Chanyeol confessed. "I—" Chanyeol's words were cut when his three best friends barged in, smirks on all of their faces.

Chanyeol groaned loudly, "Jongdae, Sehun, Jongin! What the fuck are you guys doing here?"

"We should be asking you that" Jongdae replied, sitting next to Chanyeol. "And who is this?"

"I'm Baekhyun and I have AIDS"

The three boys gasped loudly and stared at the boy in bewilderment. "Wait," Jongin started, "Aren't you the guy I fucked last week along with some other dude named Kyungsoo?"

Baekhyun nodded, "Yep!"

Jongin eyes widened, "Oh fuck! I have weaponized semen!"

Jongdae and Sehun laughed, obviously finding the situation funny. "Come on guys," Jongdae said, "It's only the tip that's infected"

He and Sehun started laughing loudly, tears forming in their eyes.

They calmed down several minutes later, inhaling and exhaling deeply to keep the laughter down.

"You guys are such assholes!" Chanyeol growled at them.

Jongdae scoffed, "Yeah but at least we don't have AIDS in ours" That made the both of them laugh again, their stomachs hurting because they were laughing too much.

"You guys, this is not a joke!" Jongin said angrily, "We're gonna die soon"

Sehun shrugged, "Truth hurts"

"Not as much as my fists!" He growled and lunged at Sehun, grabbing his balls and pulling them. He winced in pain and Jongdae had to part them.

"Hey, let's think positive," Jongdae said. "But wait, you guys already are" (Because H.I.V positive lol)

Chanyeol sighed loudly, "Yeah and why not spread that positivity" he smirked and Jongdae got scared.

"Ch-Chanyeol, I know what you're thinking"

"Good! Now we can all have AIDS and fuck each other"

"Dad, what the fuck?" Dara said, startling all the males in the room. "You fucked Baekhyun?"

"D-Dara, I thought you weren't going to be back until an hour's time" Chanyeol stuttered, scratching his nape.

She folded her arms and glared at everyone in the room. "I can't believe you guys and especially you, dad!" Chanyeol looked down to avoid his daughter's piercing stare. "I wanted to feel his dick inside me first but you betrayed me. I hate you" She stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

"What a great family you have" Jongdae sarcastically noted, chuckling slightly.

Chanyeol suddenly laughed, "Forget her! Now, can all of us just fuck and get this over with?"

"Fuck this shit I'm out!" Sehun said and ran away, screaming for his mommy though he was the same age as Chanyeol.

Jongdae shrugged, "I mean, there's a first for everything..."

And so, all of them ended up fucking each other like some wild animals. After that, Dara came home with a new boyfriend.

"Dad, this is Luhan—"

"Goddamn, he's hot!" Baekhyun said, smirking at the boy. "We could totally fuck him"

Luhan laughed, "But I have chlamydia though..."

"Oh, what we have is worse....I'm sure AIDS is worse!" Jongin jumped in. "Why not mix those two together and invent out own disease? That'd be so cool!"

Luhan agreed almost immediately and jumped on Jongin, asking if he could give him a blowjob while Chanyeol plunged his ass and Baekhyun jerking him off and Jongdae doing whatever he wanted.

Dara knocked her head into the wall, "There is no hope for this humanity"

**

I honestly don't know what the fuck is this, I swear!