Chapter Five

Luke

I had only just perched on the edge of the sofa with two mugs of hot chocolates topped with marshmallows when Georgia woke up. I watched as her eyes fluttered open gently. "Wake up, sleepy" I spoke softly as Georgia sat up slowly. I passed her one of the mugs without saying anything at first but I did notice that the corners of her lips pulled themselves in an upwards motion that resembled a small smile. "Thank you" she spoke. I looked at the time that displayed itself proudly on my Hugo Boss wristwatch. To my surprise, it was almost time for the pair of us to leave for the airport. "Our flight is about to leave shortly" I murmured to Georgia. I watched her intently as she stopped eating a marshmallow but what terrified me was when all of the colour in her face began to drain from it. Her face used to be bright and cheerful, full of life but now, all that remained was a white colour that made her look haunting. "Are you okay?" I tentatively asked her. She nodded once. "I just didn't realise what the time was, that's all".

We got ready and left the hotel together in a somewhat comforting silence. Upon arriving at the airport and having parked in the car park, I saw my agent outside, kissing a random black-haired woman. "Who the hell is that?" I said out loud. I had meant to be an internal thought but the shock of it had caused me to share my thoughts with Georgia. "That is my agent" Georgia exclaimed. "That must be the guy that she's been sleeping with as of recently" she added. I looked at Georgia instantly. "Who just happens to be my agent" I informed her. Georgia made an 'oh' sound with her mouth. We slowly got out the car. It didn't come as much of a surprise to see that our agents were just as shocked to see us arriving together, especially after the fact that Georgia and I had just witnessed the pair of them romantically, or at least, intimately, Kissing. No noises or any of the 'awkward clearing of the throat in order to get their attention' filled the atmosphere but it definitely uncomfortable to watch our agents straighten themselves so that they looked somewhat presentable before approaching both Georgia and I.

"Georgia" the black-haired woman smiled and gave Georgia a hug. She then turned to look at me and offered a smile. "You must be Luke" the woman spoke and then gave me a hug too. Martin looked a little awkward to say the least. "Shall we?" he asked, turned on his heels and began to walk closer the to the airport's entrance. I hurried beside him "So that's why you didn't want me banging Georgia" I replied crassly. "It's because you're busy banging her agent?" I spoke in a hushed tone to my agent. The last thing that I wanted was for Georgia or her agent, who had recently introduced herself as Tina, to overhear our conversation.

"Well, yes" Martin said in a tone that resembled like he was admitting defeat. "If you two dated, and it ended.... well sour, it would be awkward for me and Tina" he clarified and hurried ahead in a no-nonsense manner of speaking. We cleared through security and customs without some much of an issue before we were finally allowed to board the plane. Georgia and I decided to sit together, whilst Martin and Tina sat next to one another. We were located in the V.I.P area; I was sat near the window whilst Georgia was sat near the gangway. "Is it a good time to tell you I'm shit scared of flying?" Georgia leant in and whispered into my ear. Her breath tickled the fine hairs that rested near my ear; her breath smelt like fresh, spearmint gum and something exotic. I could have sworn to myself that the act, albeit a simple, almost-casual one, was something that had been enough for a faint, light pink blush to tint her cheeks in an adorable manner. "What's so scary about it?" I asked. I had done it so often it was normal for me. "We could crash and die or crash into the sea, in which case I'll definitely die because I don't know how to swim, or someone could blow us up or..."

I could see that Georgia was getting quite panicky. The plane hadn't even taken off yet. "Calm down" I spoke and reassured her by grabbing her hand lightly. She had such long, skinny fingers and I felt them as they interlocked with mine. She definitely had a model's physique but she wasn't anorexic in the sense that you could visibly see all of her bones. She was slender and lithe. It turned out that Tina and Martin were sat behind us. Tina leant forward, just enough so that she could see the pair of us. "This happens every time, so don't worry" she quietly informed me. The plane started to move and I could feel Georgia squeeze my hand; the grip itself grew tighter and tighter the more we made our way down the airport's one of many runways. She loosened her grip once we were in the air but only just by a little bit. She still didn't seem like she would be able to properly relax until she had her feet firmly on the ground. I hated seeing her like this. "Come here" I said and wrapped my arms around her. "Maybe you should sleep? I'll wake you up once we've landed. How does that sound?" I suggested. I saw Georgia move away from me slightly and look up at me; the expression on her face was an adorable one. "Are you sure?" she asked.