Posting schedule

Hey guys! So I haven't updated this in a while since:

-I'm still working out the plot a bit since I decided to change it up and I only feel comfortable writing a story when I know the beginning, middle, and end.

-I've been having to put my focus on my AP lit assignments since the teacher is frustrating and yeah.

-Been having to focus on college applications and requirements I need to complete to graduate high school

-Personal stuff

And yeah. I'm so sorry! I only want to post chapters when the content meets my own expectations so I apologize. I've decided to make a posting schedule so I can be more organized and so you all are aware. And no more posting issues like this. So yeah.

Friday, December 18th=  Part 1 of the Gene and Izzy chapters in Silent Laughter

Saturday or Sunday, Dec 19th-20th= Zayn chapter for Chocolate

Tuesday, Dec 22nd= Chocolate chap (Magnolia)

Saturday, Dec 26th= Part 2 and final part of Gene and Izzy

Monday-Tuesday, Dec 28-29= Chocolate (Zayn)

Saturday-Sunday, Jan 1st-Jan 2nd= Chocolate (Magnolia)

I just wanted you guys to be aware and yeah. I'm going to try my best to meet this schedule. If anything comes up I will let you all know :) But yeah! I'm quite excited for this story and I just want to make sure that the plot is perfect and not too dramatic or over the top but also original and yeah.

I apologize btw for not answering any of your comments from Silent Laughter! I usually get notifications for when you guys comment and since I got a new phone I totally forgot and I thought that none of you commented xD I was wrong haha. I've read all of them and I am so appreciative for all of your reads and comments that truly make my day. I love you. And yeah here's a lil quote that is possibly going to be in this book wayyyy in the future. ;)

What he didn't know was that her lending him that book was her love confession. She's allowing him to see her soul, to understand what makes her tick and what makes her laugh and what makes her smile. That book is insight to her own humanity and what she feels to be the reveal of a possible future, of a possible dream. What she lent him was so much more than a book. She lent him her flesh of the emotional kind and trusted him enough to keep it under lock and key behind his ribs.  

And here's a possible quote from the Izzy and Gene story is you're interested:

The tone of her voice was soft and so intimate sounding. Gene felt like she was being wrapped up in a blanket of complete euphoria, like her and Izzy were the only ones on the planet and she couldn't help but feel fond of the idea.

"Gene, if there is such a thing as a better place and they won't accept you-"

Izzy scooted herself closer, her warm breaths hitting the other girl's skin, small goosebumps spreading in response.

"-than there's no hope for anyone."

Gene wanted to kiss her. 

She always had a hunch that Izzy's lips were probably cold. She wanted to warm them up with her own. Maybe even create steam between them.