Introduction

Continuation.

That's what life really is anyway?

Just. One. Long.

Continuation.

A neverending series of events that occur in this world, ones that either need to be continued or remembered.

Sometimes both.

We all breathe and crave the satisfaction of being known, noticed.

Because we all want our lives to outlive our bodies.

None of us want to be forgotten because then that means that we truly died. And yes, some people say they laugh at the face of death, that they could care less, but they still want to be remembered after.

They want to be known for doing something worth more than themselves, and that in my opinion is the number one irony that exists.

You see, the truth is that we are all not really afraid of dying....well physically that is.

We're all afraid of the memory of us dying.

We all want that star with our names engraved within them.

We all want people to stop their own lives, to appreciate ours.

We all want that God like lifestyle.

But what us as human beings don't seem to grasp is that, that is truly not possible.

Being loved by random strangers doesn't give you any more worth than you already obtain.

Quality truly does come before quantity, my readers.

And we all know a story that's filled with so much ardor and passion that it almost seems real.

Whether it be the classics like Romeo and Juliet, Pride and Prejudice, Catcher in the Rye, Jane Eyre or even these newly accepted ones known as fanfiction.

Whatever the case is, we know them by heart.

They inspire us and have even constructed us to be the people we are today.

And that's why I'm here, why your eyes are scrolling passed these words on this website.

I want to share with you a story.

A story you may all familiarize, but don't truly comprehend.

This is the story of a God like boy and a stranger that ended up becoming a person and finding herself amongst this unknown place.

This story as you can see due to the title is a Zayn story, but it is not one of fiction.

I have asked permission to be able to even reveal all of this information to you, and have done my research.

This is not just an ordinary story about love and romance.

This is a story about rebirth.

About friendship.

Betrayal.

Real sight.

What life truly should be about.

This is what I believe to be the first fan nonfiction, and I hope you all enjoy the ride.

I know I have.

~Just another stranger

____________________________________

Well that's the intro! Not much, but I am quite excited for this story!!!!

This story is kinda different in a sense from the others since I will be experimenting with a few techniques and ideas and this might be a little intense, but I'm dramatic like that as you can see.

Well,

Comment

Vote

Fan

Other

:) I love you all!

~Sabrina (real living person)