Rick Imagine 1.3: Curiosity

This is a part 3.

There was a knock on my door not long after I got up. I couldn't imagine who would come so early. I opened the door, trying to suppess a yawn. I woke right up when I saw who was standing there.
"Rick?" I said, staring at him. My heart skipped a beat.
"Hey, I got us cleared to go outside today," He said.
"Awesome. Let's go," I said.
"You might want to get dressed first and grab your gun," Rick told me. I remembered that I was wearing bunny pajamas.
"Yeah. You want to wait inside?" I asked.
"Sure," He said, coming in. I quickly went to get around. When I came back, Rick was standing awkwardly in my kitchen. He saw me and held out some ammo for my gun, "load it up before we go." I took it and carefully loaded the gun.
"Alright. Let's go," Rick said, heading out of my house quickly. I followed, having to quicken my usual pace to keep up with his long strides. "Deanna suggested an area that would be good. It's got a small amount of walkers and they want it cleared out. So that's what we're going to do," He explained. We got to the gate and my stomach twisted in knots. Was I really ready for this?
"You ready?" Rick asked. I looked at him and felt myself calm down. I had the feeling I was safe with him.
"Yeah, let's go," I replied with a nod. The gate was opened for us and we stepped out. There was no turning back from it now.