Chapter 2

TAYLOR'S POV:
      I woke up the next morning with puffy eyes and makeup running down my face. I can't believe Jason would do something like this. That's why he wanted to bring Emma. I washed me fave and redid my makeup but I didn't put too much on. I picked out some clothes to wear for the day. A BVB T-shirt, and some black ripped skinny jeans. Then I put on some bracelets to cover up the scars on my wrists. I straightened my hair. I had to get out. I wanted to run away. I packed some bags with all the things I needed to take with me such as my phone, my iPod, my earbuds, my chargers, ect. I ran downstairs with my stuff amd my mom was there with a knife. "Time for you to die you emo bitch." She said in a very creepy voice. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked and ran out of the house as fast as I could not stooping. I was headed to a local bar and I wasn't looking so I bumped into someone. "I am so sorry I-" I couldn't believe who was standing right in front of me. It Andy Fucking Biersack. I tried not to scream. " It's ok." He said with his deep voice. "I should probably go now..." I said a little shocked. "Wait! Why do you have your luggage with you?" He asked sounding worried. "Oh Uummm well I'm kinda sorta running away." "Why?" "Because my mom And sister abuse me and my boyfriend cheated on me and I didn't know what else to do so I ran away." I told him starting to cry. "Hey it's ok. Wow you wear a lot of bracelets. Do you wanna come to the tour bus and talk?" He asked. How could I say no? "Well I could but I can't." "Why not?" "Because I'm scared." I tried to walk away but Andy grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him. "Come on you have nothing to hide." I sighed and nodded and I followed Andy to the bus.

Hey guys sorry it's bad if you don't like it then please stop reading cuz I know it's terrible but whatever I'm gonna go now k bye peace out thug pugs!👅😘

Idk Idgaf k bye