Chapter 3

TAYLOR'S POV:
We got on the bus and it was amazing. "Hey who's the chick?"  Said CC.(Christian Coma) "This is Taylor. She's going to be staying with us for a while until she can afford a place to live." Andy said. "I am?" I said excitedly but not to excited for them to notice. "Yes you are" "ok I'm cool with that" Ashley said checking me out. Jake and Jinxx were at the store,probably buying some beer.
"Follow me I'll show you your bunk" Andy says and I follow. He points to one of the top bunks and I throw all my stuff on it. "Are you sure I can stay here?" "Of course you can stay here." Andy says in his sweet but deep voice.
ANDY'S POV:
I walk in the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. As I walk to the back room of the bus, I see Taylor sitting on my bed. I smile at her confused. I walk in and ask her what's wrong. "You said that we could talk, so let's talk." She says as she smiles. Damn that's a pretty smile. I stare at her for what feels like eternity until she says something.
"What?" She asks looking slightly disturbed and then smiles at me.
"Nothing, I just think your beautiful." I say, smiling at her. She turns away and blushes. "So, you wanted to talk?" She turns her head towards me. "Yeah, sure. Um
Tell me you're story." I say and she looks down, about to break down in tears.
"Well, it started when I was 9 years old. My father died in a car crash. He was drunk, and when we found out, my mother became a drug addict and an alcoholic. Ever since I was 9 she and my sister abused me. I went to school and everything and I had a boyfriend until he cheated on me. Then when I woke up this morning my mom tried to kill me and I ran away." She says as she sobs and I pull her into my arms. "Ssshhhhh it's ok you'll be safe here and no one will ever hurt you again. Can I just ask you one thing?" I question her.
"Yes." "Have you ever tried to commit suicide?" I ask hoping she says no. "To be honest, yes Andy I have tried but failed. I also cut myself a lot. Please don't be mad." She sighs and sobs and I'm lost for words. "Taylor, suicide isn't the answer neither is cutting. Promise me you'll stop cutting." I say. It breaks my heart to hear this. "Andy I'll try but I can't make any promises . I have to go to bed ill see you tomorrow. " I sigh as she pulls away from my grip and walks out of the room. I can't fall asleep so I decide to check my social media and stuff.  After a while I eventually fall asleep. I hope Taylor will be ok.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed and I'm sorry I haven't been updating. Nothing more to say so bai!