Chqpter 1

TAYLOR'S POV:
"GET DOWN HERE YOU EMO BITCH!" I heard my mom say. She became an alcoholic when I was about 10 years old, when my father passed away. "IF YOURE NOT DOWN HERE IN TEN SECONDS ILL KILL YOU!" God that women is screwed up. I ran downstairs and when I got to the bottom, my mom was standing there with a pan. She swung and I ducked, and she kept swinging the pan until she hit me. She finally hit me and and I blacked out.
________________________________ later that night when I woke up, my annoying big sister walked up to me and punched me. "Ow what that fuck was that for?!?" I said in pain. "For being a bitch" I just rolled my eyes and went back upstairs to call my boyfriend Jason.
J- hello?
T-hey Jason. They are abusing me again.
J-fuck them. I'll be over as soon as possible. I'll pick you up and we will go to a bar or something.
T-ok just don't get too drunk.
J-ok.
I hung up and redid my make up and straightened my long black hair. A couple minutes later, the doorbell rang. I grabbed my phone and some money and walked out of the house to Jason's car. He started driving to the nearest local bar a couple minutes away from my house. We walked in and right away I saw my arch nemesis, Emma. We walked over to two open seats and ordered some shots.(I think that's what u do idk I've never been in a bar before)

A couple hours later, everyone is drunk. Jason and Emma left to go to the bathroom. They take a very long time so I decided to go find them. I walk outside and I find Jason pushing Emma against a wall and they start full on making out. Jason puts his hand up Emma's shirt and Emma almost unbuttons his pants.
"JASON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?" I say almost in tears. I had a feeling this would happen
" Taylor let me explain."
"THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! IM GOING HOME, WERE DONE!" I run in tears back to my house. I open and slam the door. I run upstairs to my bathroom and pull out my best friend. I slide it across my wrist a couple of times. I wash the blood off of my hands still in years. I put some bandages around my hands and get ready for bed. I get into bed and cry myself to sleep.