Chapter 5

Hey guys! Thanks to everyone who enjoys this story. Let me know if I should keep it or not. Well bai!
*ONE WEEK LATER*
TAYLORS POV:
I've been here for about a week and I've grown closer to Jinxx. Not like in a bf gf kind of way but like a brother and sister way. I tell him everything and I've told him that I like Andy.
He said that Andy likes me too but I don't believe him. Today we decided to go to the beach. I change into my black bikini with a white skull on it. I put on a black dress over my swim wear and grab my bag. We all walk out of the tour bus onto the soft sand. We find a spot and put our stuff down. CC and Jake run into the water then Jinxx then me and Andy. We have so much fun splashing each other and throwing fish at each other (don't ask). I get hungry so I go dry off and get a sandwich. Andy follows me and sits next to me. We watch the boys practically drown in the water and we burst out laughing.
Once we calm down we start talking. "So why have you been avoiding me lately?" I stared down at my hands and I try to change the subject. "Um it's a pretty nice day today isn't it?" I say, my hands start shaking. "Are you trying to change the subject?" He asks. "Yes." "Please answer the question I've been dying to know." He asks as I look at him. I sigh and answer. "Andy, I like you. I know you don't feel the same way. I've been hiding it because I'm afraid you'll make me leave. I'm... Sacred." I turn away from him and look at the beautiful ocean. He puts his fingers under my chin and makes me face him. He leans in and I do the same. His lips meet mine and we kiss passionately. It's last only for a couple of seconds because CC sees us and yells "oooooo Andy and Taylor are gonna be lovers!!" Andy laughs and I blush in embarrassment. It gets late so we head back to the tour bus. The guys go back to their bunks and Andy stays on the couch with me. "Why do you like me? I'm a terrible piece of shit. No one likes me. They never will. I say with tears filling up in my eyes. I try to blink them away but they just fell down my face. "Sshhh don't cry. Don't say that either. People like you a lot you just don't realize it." He says as he pulls my head to his chest and wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you Taylor and I promise if any one hurts you or even try's to hurt you I will beat the shit out of them." He tells me and kisses my for head. I get out of Andys grip then he cups his hands around my face and kisses me passionately. I put my hands in his hair and kiss him back. It turns into a full on make out session and then Andy starts to to take of his shirt. I pull away and he looks at me confused. "You'll get that later. I need to get some sleep." I say smiling. I kiss him goodnight and get ready for bed. Ok I lied about the concert being the best day of my life. Today was the best day of my life. Andy Biersack kissed me. Someone actually a loves me. I smile and climb into my bunk. I lay my head on the pillow and fall asleep.
-----------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment what you think of it so far. Bai!