Chapter 7

Hello! I have a head ache... But that's doesn't matter. Anyways I hope u guys enjoy this chapter Bai!
------------------------------
*ANDYS POV*
What could she want to talk to me about? Maybe it was about last night. "Taylor what's wrong?" I asked with worry in my voice. "Andy, we um we had um s-sex." I froze. We did what? I knew we were drunk but I didn't think we would take it THAT far. "How do you know this for sure?" "Ask Ashley he heard everything." Oh shit. Yes I like Taylor but I didn't wanna have sex with her I mean we aren't even in a relationship... Yet. I'll ask her to dinner tomorrow and ask her to be my girlfriend then. I went to go find Ashley and ask him what he heard. "Ashley what did you hear last night?" "Oh nothing. Just you and Taylor having fun." He winked when he said the last part. I groaned and walked out of the room. I can't believe I was so stupid. I went out of the bus and pulled out a cigarette.
---------------------------------------
*TAYLORS POV*
I walked out of the bus and found Andy smoking. "I'm gonna go for a walk." I said "I'll come with you" said Andy. Oh great this will be akaward. I started walking and Andy followed. "So um would you like to go to dinner with me tomorrow?" Andy asked me and I stopped walking. Did he really just ask me that? "Yeah sure where are we gonna go?" I'm dying. I can't believe Andy Biersack asked me to dinner. I can't believe I said yes. "We can go any where you like." He smiled. I nodded my head. "I'll think about it." "You look really pretty today." He said I blushed and looked down. "Thanks" I said. "You're shaking. Are you okay?" He asked me. "Y-yes I'm fine." "Alright well we should probably head back to the bus. I have to get ready for the concert tonight." "Okay" we headed back to the bus and Ashley stood there smiling like an idiot. "What?" Andy and I asked at the same time. "Just face it. It's so obvious that you two like each other. Why don't you guys just make it official?" He said. I just stood there frozen. "Alright then." Andy said. He grabbed my hands. "Taylor I know we haven't known each other for long but Ashley is right. I like you and I know you like me. Will you be my girlfriend?" Is this actually happening right now? Andrew Dennis Biersack asked me to be his girlfriend. Me out of all people. Wow. "Yes Andy I would love to be your girlfriend." He hugged me and Ashley just stood there smiling.
---------------------------------------
Hai guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Well Bai!