Chapter 4

TAYLORS POV:
When I wake up I here a crash. I look down from my bunk and see that CC has fallen out of his bunk. I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen. Andy made breakfast for me. Eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Thanks" I say taking the plate of food. "No problem." He says, chewing on a piece of toast.
When I'm done eating, I get ready for the day. I take a shower then get dressed. I put on some red ripped skinny jeans, a Falling In Reverse shirt, and black combat boots. Then I blow dry and straighten my hair.
Once I'm ready, I sit on the couch and play on my phone. Andy walks in the room and sits next to me. "What do you want to do today?" He asks me. "I don't really care, it's up to you." I say looking up at him.
ANDY'S POV:
"Well maybe we could go to a park or something?" I ask her waiting for a response.
"Sure"
"Ok let's go." I grab my phone and some money and we walk out of the bus and we go in my car. "Why are you letting me stay with you?" She looks down kind of sadly. "Because I care about my fans, especially you." Uh-oh. I cannot believe I just said that out loud. I know I haven't known her for long but I think I'm falling for her. She looks out the window and I can tell she's blushing. We finally arrive at the park and there is almost no one here. We get out of the car and I lead her to a grass hill. We sit on it and talk for a while. "You look really pretty today" I say and she blushes.
TAYLORS POV:
"Thanks" I say trying not to make eye contact. "Well I have a show in about 2 hours we should probably get going." He says. Finally the akawardness is over. "Ok"
"Taylor do you want to come to the show? You can see it from back stage if you want."
He says. I try to stop myself from fangirling but fail. "OH MY JINXX ARE YOU SERIOUS????" Oh shit. "Yes I'm serious." He says as he chuckles. I look down embarrassed then walk away towards the car. We get in and drive back to the bus.
Andy gets ready for the show and I change my shirt to a BVB T-shirt and I put on my BVB letterman jacket.
"You ready?" He asks me as he walks out of the bathroom. "Yeah let's go" I say still trying not to fangirl.
*At the Concert*
They sing a bunch of songs:
Youth and whiskey
Knives and Pens
Faithless
Heart Of Fire
Wretched And Devine
Lost It All
Coffin
Fallen Angels
In The End
Wow what a great show. This was officially the best day of my life. Earlier I also met Sammi, Jinxx wife, Ella, Jake's wife, and Lauren, CC's girlfriend. They are all really friendly and amazing. After the show we hang out for a little bit back stage then it gets pretty late so we go back to the tour bus. I've noticed something and that is whenever I look at Andy I start blushing. I think I'm falling for him.
-------------------————------
Hai guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ella is xXGlitter_tasticXx
And Sammi is snugglebunny204. I will add more characters as the story continues. Not much more to say so have a good day/night and bai!