Chapter 6

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in forever
TAYLORS POV:
I wake up to the smell of French toast. Mmmmmm I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen begging for food. Andy hands me a plate with 4 pieces of the toast on it. I finish it in about 2 minutes. "Damn girl that was fast." Andy says. "It's my favorite meal." I say throwing the paper plate in the trash. "So, tonight me and the guys are going to a bar, wanna come?" He asks me, his eyes full of hope. "Sure why not?" I say.
*LATER THAT NIGHT*
We get to the bar and its huge. The dance floor is huge. We take a seat at a booth and order some drinks. I order some cherry flavored vodka, (I don't really know if that's a thing irl) and the guys order beers and shots. After a while, we're all pretty drunk and were dancing like crazy idiots. "Hey babe you wanna go to the bus?" Andy asks in his drunk voice. "Sure babe" oh god. I know where this was heading but I wasn't gonna stop myself because 1.im drunk 2. It's Andy Biersack.
We get in Andys car and drive back to the tour bus.
*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up next to Andy. I don't remember anything that happened last night. Andy woke up a few minutes later and we just stared at each other. "What happened last night?" I asked. "Um I don't remember" Andy said giving me a confused expression.  "I do remember we were pretty drunk so anything could've happened." He said. "You don't think we um-" I asked looking at the floor. "No we couldn't have. I think we would remember if we did" I nodded then took some pain reliever for my hang over. I then got dressed. I was wearing ripped red skinny jeans and a gray Of Mice & Men tank top. I walked into the small kitchen on the bus and got some food. Ashley walked in and grabbed some cereal. "I heard you and Andy last night. Did you enjoy it?" He asked with a wink. "I don't know what you're talking about?" I was really confused. There isn't a possibility that Andy and I had sex.... Right? "You and Andy did stuff don't you remember?" "Ashley we were both drunk we don't remember anything from last night." I told him. He looked confused because he saw us leave the bar and he knew where we were going and what we were gonna do. "Damn it Ashley. You could have stopped us." "Oh you didn't wanna lose your virginity to the one and only Andy Biersack?" I just look down and blush. He laughs and walks away. I walk in the back room where Andy sleeps. "Andy we need to talk"
---------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever