CHAPTER TWO: TOORU OIKAWA

Oikawa was covered from head to toe in zombie corpse and rainwater.
  He'd also learnt how to (somewhat) drive a motorcycle in the last five minutes, and was currently trying to maneuver his way through the streets with Iwaizumi sitting at the back punching the hell out of any zombies that dared to come too close.
  "Iwa-chan, I-I think this thing's gonna run out of fuel."
  "WHAT!?" Iwaizumi screamed, partly because he was shocked and partly because he was in a high from battling zombies. "This place's practically crawling with those bastards, and we can't fight them all!"
  Oikawa had to admit his friend was right, and there was no way that they could win by fighting them all. 
  "Why don't we pretend to be one of them?"
  "You're nuts!" Iwaizumi snapped, and the motorcycle engine suddenly died. Oikawa lost control, and sent them sprawling onto the ground. A sharp pain flashed through Oikawa's bad knee, but it was soon drowned out by the fear that shot up his chest.
  There were zombies staring at them. A whole pack of them. Their necks were bent at grotesque angles, their skin pale and green, veins bulging out of their necks, and they looked ready to devour them.
  Suddenly a form swooped down from a window above, taking down the first zombie with ease. The other zombies turned, but it was a fatal mistake on their end, for the savior of the two Aoba Jousai students cut through them with a fury that didn't exist in volleyball. And soon enough all that was left of the zombies were dead bodies strewn all over the place.
  A second form swooped down from the window, a larger one, and as Oikawa squinted through the rain, he realized the two strangers looked slightly familiar.
  "That's Kenma Kozume and Kuroo Tetsurou from Nekoma," Iwaizumi grunted, confirming Oikawa's thoughts. The setter had heard of those two before- Nekoma was supposedly Karasuno's destined rival, and both of them had built a reputation for themselves throughout Miyagi prefecture.
  "Kenma, I think you're on a killing spree," the taller of the two muttered to his small companion, and then he turned to the two Aoba Jousai students.
  "I know you two! Aoba Jousai students, right? The Grand King and his lackey."
  Oikawa shot Iwaizumi a smug look, while the latter dug his elbow into the former's ribs.
  "What are you doing here, and so near Nekoma too? Aoba Jousai isn't exactly close to our school."
  The rain was beginning to stop now, and Oikawa managed to get to his feet to look at Kuroo in the eye.
  "I kind of learned how to ride a motorcycle, and Iwa-chan here helped fight off anything that got too close."
  "Right." Kuroo gave them a skeptical look. "I guess that since we're all human, we gotta work together."
  Oikawa had to give a grudging nod.
  "Just this once, I suppose. Don't you agree, Iwa-chan?"
  "We can't stay here too long, though. The rain's able to hide our scent for a while, but we gotta keep moving before we attract unwanted attention," Kenma said, his eyes darting around.
  "This guy is an expert in surviving in these situations. He'd played Walking Dead, Last of Us, uhhh... pretty much all good zombie games."
  "Okay...?"
  The four of them felt pretty awkward, but they had to work together to survive. And if survival was their goal, Oikawa wouldn't even mind if he had to work with Kageyama, and that was saying something.