Chapter 2: Suprises

A/N: Chapter 2 is full of surprises for Hailey and Donny. Thank you to anyone who is reading my story. You are the best. I hope you like it.

Hailey read the text aloud: "Hey Hailey! You can come over now and we can do our homework together. We can help each other. Also neither my brother nor my sister are home, so we probably won't be disrupted. Plus I can tell you that important thing I wanted to tell you. Donny <3."

Hailey's mouth fell open as she read the text over and over again. Once Hailey got the grasp that Donny was not kidding around, she quickly took her book bag, said goodbye to Natalie, and then quickly took off riding her bike to Donny's house, which was two streets away.

Once Hailey was only a couple houses away from Donny's, she realized that she hadn't texted Donny back. She also didn't tell her mom that she was now going to be at Donny's house now. Hailey stopped about two houses from Donny's house. 

After Hailey had stopped, she then texted her mom .

Hailey: Mom I am going to Donny's. We are going to do our homework together. 

Mrs. Kurt: Ok Hailey! Be home for dinner!

Hailey: Can I stay and eat dinner at Donny's if it is ok?

Mrs. Kurt: Ok, but only if it ok. If it is, then be home around 8:00-8:30. If it isn't, then be home for dinner around 5:00-5:30.

Hailey: Ok!

After her conversation with her mom, Hailey texted Donny back. 

Hailey:   Hey Donny! I am on my way right now. Actually I am almost there! See you soon! Hailey <3 

Donny: "Ok! See you soon! Can't wait to do homework with you! ^_-

Hailey: "Omg! Are you going to kiss me when I get there?"

Hailey hadn't meant to send that message. She meant to text him this: "Oh yeah! Me too! ^_-" 

Donny didn't texted her back after that. Hailey was really worried that she had just messed everything up now. She was so worried that she ran with her bike instead of riding her bike!

Before Hailey could even think about ringing the doorbell (again), Donny pulled her in and kissed her. Right after Donny kissed Hailey, he said "Does that answer your question?" 

Before Hailey could answer, she fainted from surprise. 

A/N: Oh no! What is going to happen to Hailey? Is she ok? You will just have to keep reading and find out. :)