Prolouge

A/N Hi! This is my story. I hope you like it!
This is the story of how two best friends fell in love with each other.

Hailey Kurt. She is a beautiful girl who is 14-years old. She has long wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are multicolored: gray and hazel, or as she called them grazel. Hailey use to wear glasses, but only up until she turned 11. She now wears contacts. Hailey is the sweetest, kindest, and most loving person you will ever meet. She is super nice and tries to be nice to everyone, except when someone did something to Donny (like hurt him mentally or physically).

Donny Snell is Hailey's best friend. He is 13-year old. Donny has light brown hair. He wears glasses, which in Hailey's opinion, made him look adorable. His eyes were almost the same color as hers, but his were more green than hazel. They were gorgeous, in Hailey's opinion.

Hailey was short. She always said it was unfair because her younger brother always towered over her. In reality she really didn't care that she was short. I mean she was 5'0". It could be worse. Donny always told her that 'good things come in small packages.' Donny was 5'3", which is only a few inches taller than Hailey. Hailey liked that he wasn't so tall. I made her happy to know that he was on the shorter side too. It also allowed her to be able to reach his face, just in case she got the courage to kiss him.

If you haven't already figured it out yet, Hailey had a little crush on Donny, but Donny had no idea. Hailey would tell Donny, but she was afraid that he didn't feel the same way. She also thought that if she told him that it would ruin their friendship.

She didn't tell Donny, so he went out with other girls. Sometimes Hailey thought that Donny only went out with other girls to make her jealous. She never really believed it was true though. Although he went out with others it never made her super jealous. That is until he started dating Hailey's BFF, Natalie Ross.

A/N Ok! That is the end of the prologue. I know this is a short chapter, but that is because I have to split my mostly already written story into parts. I will try and update as soon as I can. Comment and tell me if you like it or not!!