Chapter 5: Love?

A/N: Hey Guys! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Guess what I found?! Yep that's right, the rest of my story. :)

The question was: If they did date, what would happen to their friendship if they ever broke up? This started freak them out. They have been best friends for 3 years now. They would never want to ruin that. They didn't want it to be awkward to see each other, if they did break up.

Just then another thought popped in each of their heads. They both were thinking about their future. They both saw each other getting married to each other. They had 2 kids a girl and a boy. They lived in a beautiful big house in a wonderful neighborhood (A/N I know they are sort of young to be thinking about marriage and having kids, but they are in love so just go with it).They never wanted to break up, so that horrible question left their heads for now.

They had been thinking about this for about 30 minutes. It was now about 5:00 and dinner was ready, so they went and ate. After dinner Donny had to ask Hailey when and why did she change. Also where she got the clothes from.

"Hailey," Donny questioned, "When did you have time to do your hair and change your clothes?"

"Oh!" Hailey said. She was caught off gaurd by his question. "I had a change of clothes with me and a curling iron. Also your conversation with you mom lasted about 25-30 minutes"

"Do you always have that stuff on you?" Donny questioned her

"Ya," Hailey responded "You never know when something might happen. There could be a hair or clothing emergency."

"Oh!" Donny said. "Well you look beautiful, as usual."

Hailey blushed and said "Thank you Donny!"

He was so sweet. That was one of the many reasons she liked him so much. He was the sweetest, kindest and greatest boy and person she had ever met. Hailey just wished he would ask her out already.

"He knows I like him!" Hailey thought. "Right?!" Then Hailey had thought that maybe he didn't know. She started to freak herself out. Hailey had to stop thinking this way or she might faint again. She really didn't want that to happen again.

Just then, Donny started to say something. He said, "Why don't we go to the couch so we can work on 'homework'."

"Ok! Let's go work on 'homework'." Hailey said as she put air quotes around "homework"

They both then went and sat on the couch to work on their "homework".

Hailey knew that this would be a perfect time for Donny to ask her out, but he didn't. He looked really nervous.

A/N Well that is it for now. I will try update as much as possible. We are going on winter break soon, so I will have a lot of free time. Hope that you guys are enjoying it. :)