Chapter 9: The Noise

A/N well I hope you like this chapter

Recap: Mrs. Snell was about to tell her son why Hailey had fainted when some thing happened .

BOOM! BANG! CRASH!

Those sounds came from outside the Snell house, or that is where it sounded like it was coming from. For the moment, they forgot about Hailey. They went to the front window to see what was making all the noise. When they look out the window, what they saw surprise. There was nothing there!

"What was making that noi..." Mrs. Snell began to ask, but was interrupted

BOOM! BANG! CRASH!

"There it is again!" Mrs. Snell exclaimed

This time the noise sounded like it was actually coming from inside the house, but where in the house.

BOOM! BANG! CRASH!

"Follow that noise!" Mrs. Snell told her son.

They tried their best to find the noise, but it seem to be nowhere. Then they realized they had forgotten about Hailey. So they both ran back to Hailey. When they got there, they heard it again.

BOOM! BANG! CRASH!

Although, now it seemed to be coming from the same room. And now it sounded different.

RING! RING! RING!

It sounded like a phone was ringing, but whose phone. Then they saw it. Hailey's phone. It was laying on the floor on a pillow. So Donny went and picked it up and gave it to his mom.

The screen read:

Mom

Answer
Decline

Mrs. Snell answered Hailey's phone.

Donny was curious on who it was. He thought it was weird that his mom answered Hailey's phone.

Then Donny's mind drift to Hailey.

"OH NO! I FORGOT ABOUT HAILEY!" Donny realized.

Then Donny ran to Hailey side. He was so focused on finding out what that noise was that he forgot that his girlfriend was pass out on the couch. He felt so bad after that. He would have to make it up to her, even if she didn't know what he did wrong. Donny decide he would try to revive Hailey to make up for it.Donny went and did everything he did before, but this time he was going to dab Hailey's forehead.

Just as Donny had gotten everything ready and was about to start dabbing Hailey's forehead, something stop him.

A/N well that is it for this chapter. I am trying to make them longer. I will try to update soon. I hope you liked this chapter.