Restrictions

okay, so here's another chappie  ENJOY!  Comment, fan, vote !  <3

She was staring at me.  Her eyes were piercing my body, the coldness in them scaring me.  Above her gorgeous green eyes, her dark brow twitched.  "Who," she began in a calm voice, "would be stupid enough to go out at night, in a state and country completely different from our own hometown, and then get jumped by a lustful gay boy who wants you?"  Pera paused and lightly tapped her temple, closing her eyes in her frustration.

"That person would be me?"  She suddenly stood up and pushed me onto the bed.  I gulped loudly as she slowly climbed on top of me, knowing that this had nothing to do with anything sexual.  I knew that her mind was set on some type of torture.  "What are you doing? "  My voice came out in a whipser as she ran her hand up and down my chest, teasingly down my abs to stop at my jeans, and then back up to my neck. 

She pursed her plump pink lips and bent down to kiss me.  I closed my eyes for a few seconds and opened them to see her hovering not even an inch from my lips.  My eyes widened as she sneered and dropped her body on my lower half.  I gasped out in pain, she really wasn't very light, and my poor manhood was being squished in an extremely uncomfortable sideways position.

Pera sighed and softened her face some.  The weight on my throbbing manhood lessened and Pera finally kissed me full on the lips.  "You could have gotten hurt, Alejandro.  What would I have done when that weirdo was feeling you up?  I wasn't even there!"  I closed my eyes and felt her soft hand tracing my cheek, caressing my lips. 

"I'm sorry, Pera."  She looked at me before getting up and walking to the window.  The sun shined in her hair, making her look ethereal, and her eyes glistened in the light.  Suddenly, my cheeks flushed and my jeans tightened.  I let out a gasp as my bulge grew against the fabric, and then Pera was there, looking down.  My eyes closed again as her hand trailed down, past my waistline.  She stopped at my zipper and her eyes connected with mine as the zipper and the button were released.

I threw my head back in tortured pleasure as her fingers skimmed my growing bulge.  Biting my lip, I arched my back when the pressure of Pera's hand and fingers intensified to a slow stroking that drove me crazy.  Opening my eyes again I reached out and stroked her face, watching as she closed her eyes and leaned against my hand.

Suddenly her eyes whipped open.  She removed her hand and looked down at the carpeted floor.  "Sorry.  I didn't mean for it to go that far."  I looked at her then, and gazed at her flushed cheeks, appreciating her innocence and beauty. 

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.  I was going to fix my problem, alone if I had to. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esperanza's POV

What had I just done?  I got him hot and bothered because I was experimenting with his...dick?  I turned him on because I was curious about how he would feel in my hand?  That's just great, and now he probably hated me.  I blushed when I heard him moan in the bathroom, almost like he had on the bed.

Did I really have that affect on him?  The quiet moans in the bathroom gave me my answer.  I really was curious about Jace, though.  Could he really turn Alejandro gay?  Ugh, all these stupid questions!  The door opened slightly, and out stepped Alejandro.

I gave me a sheepish smile.  "I'm so, so sorry about that!"  He looked at me and blushed.  "I was just...exploring your body."  I whispered to him.  He just nodded and sat down next to me.  There was a long moment of awkward silence until Alejandro farted.

"Stop laughing!"  I could barely hear him over my loud, gasping laugh.  My sides started to hurt and tears were leaking from the corners of my eyes.  He stood over me on the bed, glaring with bright red cheeks at me.  I tried many times to stop laughing, all failed.

"Sorry, sorry," I gasped out, "you know how to break an awkward silence."  He smiled at me then, everything going back to normal for the rest of the day.

All until we bumped into Jace.