Chapter 5

*Cara's P.O.V*

The bell rang and the twins dragged me out of class, completely ignoring the stares we were getting.

"Hikaru, Kaoru!" I whined, hoping that they'd let me walk on my own. No such luck. They just laughed and poked my cheeks, as I scowled at them. I called out to Haruhi but she also had her own problems to deal with (1 word, Tamaki)...

We apparently -according to the twins- had drama after recess, YES!!! I am definitely going to wind people up sooo bad. The twins told me in a seemingly telepathic way that we were going to play these idiots.

I smirked as the twins handed me a the male-uniform. I ran off to get changed. A few minutes later I came back, where Hikaru grabbed my right arm and Kaoru my left. They dragged me somewhere else -again- and cut my hair so it looked more like theirs. I parted both ways so I could look like them depending on the angling of my face.

The bell rang. Our cue to go wind some people up. The twins linked arms with me again as we marched through the doors to class. "Hello!" We all exclaimed in usion, some people blinked, rubbed their eyes and blinked again. I could tell Hikaru and Kaoru were dying of laughter deep inside. At least, I was.

Haruhi came up to us and said hi. We greeted her in usion again before laughing our butts off.

Class was awesome! I actually enjoyed it and didn't fall asleep! Me and the twins didn't talk separately once, confusing the class a lot. I went to the host club after school because I was bored. They didn't mind though, I sure helped outwith (and messed with) the twins act.

It was super funny when I managed to get Haruhi mixed up with the twins and me. This is actually pretty cool! If I had siblings, I'm pretty sure they'd be Hikaru and Kaoru.

*Hikaru's P.O.V*

She still doesn't know? Even though we're identical? Mom will see to this! I looked at Kaoru and knew that he seemed to be thinking the same thing. Don't ask how I know, I just do. Us three will prank Tamaki and then we will take Cara to see mom. Kaoru and I looked at each other, and nodded. 'Devious smirks' as Tamaki calls them crept upon our faces...