Chapter 17

*Cara's P.O.V*

My eyelids were hurting, like, really bad. And Nekozawa was just staring at me... Again. Tears had stained my cheeks and I had puffy red eyes. It's a good job none of the host club saw me like this.

But of course, as always, I thought too soon. Tamaki had just walked round the corner and saw me with tear stained cheeks and Nekozawa staring at me. Obviously he hadn't realised that we'd just had a major stare-off. He took it the wrong way.

You know the saying, they got the wrong end of the stick? It was like this but in a more extreme version, he wasn't even on the same side of the planet as the stick.

He thought that Nekozawa had cursed me. *cue the sweat drop and face-palm* He looked conflicted. Half of him wanted to rush over to me and stop Nekozawa from 'cursing' me any more with black magic, the other half of him looked like he wanted to avoid me like the plague.

He actually chose the first one. That actually surprised me. From what I've heard from Hikaru and Kaoru, Tamaki's petrified of him. I wonder why...

I was currently in Tamaki's arms (yeah, be jealous fangirls 😎) whilst he was screaming something along the lines of:

"LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CURSE HER ANY MORE LIKE YOU DID TO ME!!!! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!"

Heh, so that's why he's scared. I just looked at him and said," First of all Tamaki, you're not my dad. Second, Nekozawa didn't curse me. Third, I was having a major stare-off. Fourth, I don't have another reason. And fifth, I don't know why I'm still counting."

Tamaki was now residing in a corner growing gloomshrooms and ripping up paper.

"Uhhhhh, what are you doing?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Making a hamster home..." he muttered still moping in the corner.

I looked at him and deadpanned," You don't have a hamster."

"A man can dream!!" He screamed before going back to sulking.

"Okay okay," I said backing away and then walking off.

-Time skip-

I'd skipped school for most of the remaining day and was now in a pet shop purchasing a hamster for Tamaki. I bought a cage for it and hamster food as well. It came to 6,000 yen. I went back to school just as they were finishing club hours. I walked up to them as they looked at me weirdly. I looked at Tamaki to see he was still sulking but had transported corners.

I walked up to him and gave the hamster. He brightened almost instantly and began thanking me for it. I just shrugged and headed home.