Chapter 22

*Cara's P.O.V*

'What?' 

I had thought to myself, wondering why something as small as this wanted to be kept as a secret. It was just a name, it didn't have a greater meaning. 

Right?

An existential crisis, that's what it was like, as I wandered up the stairs and into my room -thinking over my life decisions. I lied on my bed and screamed into my pillow. It just wasn't fair. Life was so confusing and frustrating that it was making me question the point of it all.

Thoughts were building up and soon fatigue washed over me, and sleep came. It's a long day tomorrow...

~~~

I opened my eyes and light pierced my vision. 'What the actual hell? My blinds are closed.'  I think to myself before shrugging it off, getting ready for school. I should probably tell the twins what happened after I left yesterday. It was pretty weird.

I grabbed my bag and pulled on a pair of shoes before heading towards the door.

... Without breakfast. I freeze and wonder why life was picking on me today. I turned to head back to the kitchen but stop. Who needs breakfast when you have chocolate? I grin and look in my bag for a bar of it. To my horror, there wasn't any. A panic-stricken expression was shown on my face clearly, like someone who had stubbed their toe and tried to walk around like they wasn't in pain-failing miserably. Yeah, I walked like that too.

Entering the kitchen I thought that I might as well have breakfast, so I did. And I got loads of chocolate, because, why the hell not? 

Hmm? Your point? ... Your point is invalid. ⚈ ̫ ⚈

Ten minutes passed and I realised that unless I wanted to be late, I should probably get going. Standing up and collecting my bag, I once more attempted to go to school. ... Whoa, that is something I never thought that I would say.

Just as I was walking out through the door, a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from progressing. It was (A/N: Wait what was his name again *checks* haha.... I knew that... totally) Fuyūno Hito again, what did he want?

He was staring at me weirdly and when I tried to escape his grip his right eye twitched and his grip tightened.

"You can't go. You can't. Not after what happened yesterday. I can't trust you on your own any more."

I stared at him before ripping my arm out of his grip, rushing to find someone. Just someone. I ran through the hallways and crashed into Hikaru. He looked at me with mild irritation until he saw my expression. Glazed eyes brimming with unshed tears.

"W-what's the matter?" he stumbled over his words, confused. Wondering what had brought me to this trembling state.

"Help me..."

~~~

A/N: OK! Short chapter but this book is almost finished! It has a set destination and some of you may or may not hate it! I'll start working on the next chapter soon.