A/N

Okay I'll waste your time once more... I really don't know what to write for you guys. My story wasn't really all that great to begin with and I'm sure it just got worse and worse.

Should I continue? I don't really have any ideas for the story, so I'll have to ask for your help again.

I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in ages,and that you had to wait so long just to get an Author's Note. I know they're pretty annoying -especially after waiting ages for an update.

I'll make sure to dedicate the chapter to the people whose ideas I've used so you can sort of become the author!
^-^

So, see you in the next chapter?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just a bit of the story, for those who actually read this.

*Cara's P.O.V*

A week passed since Tamaki got the hamster. Guess what he named it? Tamaki Jr. Isn't that name amazing? I'm sure you can sense my sarcasm. He was given a major upgrade for a cage, he practically has a hamster mansion!

Kyoya of course, made sure to rope in even the smallest and most innocent creatures. Because on Mondays Tamaki Jr. was another host club feature. You know those zoo's, that you can pay to feed animals that were literally just fed by someone else, become fat, and then die? No? Well, picture it for a moment.

.
.
.
.
.

It's a bit like that. But Tamaki Jr. isn't going to be dying any time soon, so don't worry. That hamster has its own private vet. 😓

The guests really liked this idea, saying how they feel closer to 'their Tamaki', jeez. Some fangirls are weird. And crazy. And stupid.

Although, do not worry dear readers, you are not one of the bad types of fangirls... At least, I don't think you are. But I'll assume you aren't.

Yes, I know, the fourth wall is crying over it's now crumbled form. The titans will attack, but don't worry, the scouts will get'em.

But anyway, Tamaki Jr. is living a life of luxury and-

-_-

Tamaki's trying to get it to speak to him.

A/N: So the hamster gets a chapter... sort of. This was just some random thing I had to think of. I hope it made the A/N more bearable 🐻.

Also, sorry to let you guys down but Cara x Tamaki isn't going to be a thing *dodges incoming knife*. I didn't actually mean for you to interpret it that way. It just... happened. I reread the chapter after the first comment about it and realised why. Just thought you should know. ^-^