Chapter 15

A/N: I am back! Well... Sort of. I might not be able to update that much so please don't pressure me too much into updating.

I don't own OHSHC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Cara's P.O.V*
It'd been a week since I'd been to Haruhi's house with the host club. I have hung out round Music Room 3 lately as well. I've made fun of Tamaki quite a lot out-of-club-hours because I'm pretty sure if I didn't do it just out-of-club-hours I would have most of Ourans female population after my head. No. I am not joking. -_-

Things have been pretty cool at my house. Still doesn't quite have the uh... whatchamacallit? Ah! The homey feel to it yet though. But its still a nice place, not like a haunted creepy mansion. (A/N: Great stuff, eh?) Although my adopted stepdad -kinda- not really- ok maybe not at all, has been acting strange lately. When I came home late the other day he almost threw a fit. He usually doesn't care. Hasn't complained since I ignored him 2 days after that.

I'm evil, so sue me. -Actually please don't, sue someone else. 😉

But anyway, it was Monday and I wasn't in the greatest of moods. I mean, come on, it's Monday! Nobody, and I mean nobody likes Mondays (A/N: Sorry if you do though) and yet schools yet again ruin our days by making us come - ON MONDAY! Heh, sorry 'bout that, I don't like Mondays, as I'm pretty sure you know by now.... Hmm? Am I done now? Yeah, I'm done, lets continue.

So I was walking to class after delivering some things the teachers had asked me to do for them. I sat down waiting for the lessons to start. It was maths. (I don't like maths. But lets move on before I start another rant) So when the lesson finished we were let out of the class for the free period allocated afterwards. Pretty normal right? Wrong. I felt a two pairs of hands fall on each of my shoulders.

"Target-"
"-Captured."

Oh, its just the twins. My 'oh-so-lovely "brothers"'. And if you were thinking that it was that that changed my day, you're right.

Just kidding, that happens every day. So deciding that I couldn't be bothered to deal with both if them AND Tamaki right now I kicked them in the stomach and stalked off. As I turned the corner I heard them groan it pain -also in usion- I peered round to see that they were holding exactly the same place as each other. They seriously take this in usion thing too far.

I turned back around the corner and continued walking. I was humming to a really weird but fast paced and depressing song when I bumped into someone. We both fell onto the ground and clutched our foreheads.

"Ouch"

Surprisingly, everyone has managed to sound in pain in usion today. Now back to the guy I bumped into. He was wearing a black cloak and seemed to have either blonde or green hair. And he was talking to himself. Wait, WAAIIIT. No he wasn't, apparently. He was talking to a puppet. -_-'

I can tell you one thing for sure, he actually pulls off the puppet toy look. At first I thought things like that only people like Honey could pull off but apparently this guy can too. This has opened new doors for me. The windows decided to stay shut because I didn't fit through the last one...

A/N: so how was it? First chapter in months hey. I hope it wasn't to bad and I haven't gone too rusty from writing. If you have any ideas on what I should write for my chapters in the future please let me know. I'm always open for suggestions.

Oh and one more thing, please check out my Naruto story. Its called Hidden voices. Thanks again!