Chapter 14

*Cara's P.O.V*

We're going to Haruhi's house today!!! I was really excited to go to there today, she's practically my best friend now! Even though I felt a liiiittle bad for tricking her into it, well not really, I was looking forward to going. Apparently Tamaki got flattened by Hikaru and Kaoru last, that would of been so funny to watch. And Tamaki got punched by Haruhi's dad too! I can already tell that we're going to get along. Although, before going, Haruhi told that her dad was a little different than most.

Anyway! I ran on ahead after finding out her apartment number. I knocked on the door and a woman with long red hair opened it. "Oops. Sorry, wrong door!" I say and begin to walk off when the others showed up and dragged me back to the door. Then it hit me like a brick. That was the 'different' Haruhi had talked about! That was her dad! Oh dear.

"Eh heh heh... Sorry," I said whilst smiling sheepishly. Awkward!~ Haruhi's dad dismissed it and introduced himself. His name was Ranka. We were welcomed inside -well except Tamaki since Ranka obviously had some personal grudge against the guy. Tamaki had just stared at Haruhihopefully, before she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him inside. He beamed at her as I walked over to Ranka.

"I don't know what Tamaki did for you to have some grudge against him, but I understand how you feel. He's-" People were staring at us now, "An obnoxious, loud-mouth blonde who proclaims to be a father." Verbal arrows had pierced through Tamaki's chest as he fell to the floor in slow motion, gasping.

"Well that's new." I deadpanned, not being very affected by Tamaki's idiotic behaviour. Ranka hummed in agreement with new-found respect for me. Hikaru and Kaoru smirked at this as they watched Tamaki's withering paper form lie on the ground before saying," Uh... Is he dead?"

I shrugged before poking him with a stick that I retrieved from... uh... somewhere. Then we had food. Honey brought cake (of course) and Ranka and Haruhi made other things. I tip-toed to the door and got a packet of ..... and gave it to Haruhi. Her eyes sparkled as she tackled me to the ground yelling," THANKYOU!THANKYOU!THANKYOU!!!!!" into my poor, poor ear.

Tamaki had recovered from his pastey state as Ranka had started piling Tamaki's plate with something I assumed he didn't like. So to help out I piled mine onto his plate. His face was contorted with hurt and twisted into that of betrayal. He looked at me and said,"Whyyyyyy!?"

I then mentally thanked the gods that I was such a good actress as I put on a fake, teary face saying," Why... But I-I thought you liked it... Don't hate me daddy!" Tamaki shook his head frantically before shovelling the green gloopy-food stuff into his mouth, face full of disgust, before pulling me into a hug with anime tears crying about how sorry he was. All the while, black devil horns, small wings and a tail had appeared on myself whilst I was grinning and doing a peace sign. Totally played.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

The moral of this chapter: if you want to be friends with Ranka, insult Tamaki.

^-^