Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Jackie POV

After my endeavor with Aubrey, i walked into English and took my seat to await the arrival of my best friend, Kay.

Kay sauntered into the room a couple minutes later. "Boy, Aubrey is in a mood today!" She exclaimed. "I mean, literally, she ran into my in the hall, right? Then she had the nerve to look at me as if I was the problem! Seriously, who does she think she is?!"

I chuckled at her rant and shook my head. "She's clearly got a tick up her butt, to put it nicely."

Kay took her seat and we talked, mindlessly, about things. The classes, thankfully, went by rather quickly and lunch was here before I knew it. We went outside to get the rest of our friends from the football field, my brother being one of them.

As soon as we stepped outside a breeze hit my body, making me shiver. I looked at Kay to see if the weather had any affect on her.

Kay's long black hair was being swept across her face like Autumn leaves. Kay was beautiful, and everyone knew it. She had the perfect completion, the jet-black hair, perfect body, and a year round tan due to her latin heritage. All-in-all, the kind of girl you want to hate, but can't because she's too sweet, friendly, and smart.

We stood at the edge of the field, next to the bleachers and waited for the guys to come out. Kay and I hung around with the guys because 1. guys have more fun, 2. guys have less drama, 3. guys don't give a crap if you look homeless, and 4. guys have other cute guy friends that we get introduced to.

About two minutes later, the guys walked out from their football try-outs. Our school had weird try-out scheduling, they held them during the first half of the first day. The rest of the week, however, they were after school for about 4 hours. All the guys gave us hugs since we hadn't seen them all day. However, my brother was not part of this group.

I looked to Jayson and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Where's Will?" I asked. Jayson smirked and stepped out of the way to show me a hilarious scene. Aubrey flirting, and failing, with my brother. I busted out laughing and soon had pain in my stomach and tears welled up in my eyes. Kay leaned in and asked if i should go help him. Holding my gut i tried to speak, but everytime i opened my mouth all that came out was more laughs.

Finally, i calmed down enough to shake my head, "No. He can handle himself. He knows how fake she is, he won't go for her. I'm going to lunch." The rest gave a sympathetic look in Will's direction, but followed suit.

Wilson POV

I almost made it out of the field. I was walking out with the guys when i felt a hand glide across my arm, across my lower back, and around to my gut. I grumbled internally when i saw it was Aubrey.

She batted her fake lashes at me and spoke in an annoying voice. "Hi, Will."

I smiled politely, "Hello Aubrey." I looked over to see my friends leaving and my sister's shoulders shaking slightly. She was laughing at me and this situation. The little witch.

Aubrey's hands going around my torso, getting dangerously close to my butt is what brought me back to reality. I jumped about a foot away from her sickening embrace. "Whoa, there! Personal space is very important," i said quickly.

She rolled her eyes and closed the one foot gap between us. "I don't much care for personal space," she said while running her hands up and down my abs. I grabbed her wrists.

"Well, it is to me. Sorry, but, i really don't like you like that." I said hoping she'd get the hint without me coming across as rude. She pressed herself against me, unfortunately, pinning me to the nearest wall. This action signaled to me that A.) she had not gotten the hint or B.) she had not cared.

"I can fix that for you," she said and then bit her lip suggestively.

I placed my hands firmly on her upper arms and scooted her to the side. "Sorry, Aubrey, but i have no desire to get STD's today," i started to walk away. "Or ever for that matter." I finished with a grimace.

I looked back to see Aubrey standing there opening and closing her mouth, as if she were imitating a fish. I chuckled and continued to lunch.