Chapter 1: Begining

"Oi Natsu! Let's camp here for tonight. I'm tired." Lucy whined for 100th time.
"Not now, Luce. It's not safe to sleep here." Natsu replied her back for the 100th time. Lucy pouted. She glared at Happy in her arms, who was sleeping peacefully. "Lucky cat!" She thought. "Here it is!" Natsu yelled. Lucy ran up to Natsu. In front of them was meadow with fireflies flying around them with the stars twinkling at them. "Wow!" Lucy said in awed. "Happy Birthday, Luce!" Natsu grinned happily. Lucy blushed. "T-thanks." Lucy stuttered, looking away. "Time for your present! Close your eyes!" Natsu said excited. Lucy closed her eyes, wondering what was this year's present. Natsu smiled. He took a deep breath, leans in. Lucy opens her eyes in surprise. Natsu's kiss was short, sweet and loving. Lucy blushed and kiss his cheek before running away, sticking out her tongue at Natsu. "Why you!" Natsu growled playfully. After running for sometime, Natsu caught her and spin her around. Lucy giggled while Natsu grinned.

They lie down on the meadow, gazing the stars. "Ooh! A shooting star! Gotta make a wish!" Lucy said excitedly, before closing her eyes, making a wish. A snore shook out of Lucy's thoughts. Natsu were were snoring, arms hugging Lucy's waist. She smiled as she snuggled into Natsu's embrace. A memory came to her.

**flashback to 1 month ago**

"

NATSU!!!!!!" Lucy yelled angrily, before giving Nastu a 'Lucy kick'.
How many times must I tell you not to barge into my house unannounced!" She shrieked. "B-But we are a couple already, so it doesn't matter anymore." Natsu gave his kawaii puppy eyes. Lucy saw it and turn away pouted," B-but...." she stammered. "Unless...." Natsu said with a wicked grin. Lucy blushed and shouted, "HENTAII!!"
"ME?" Natsu feigned hurt, with his hands on his heart. "Come on, luce, you are the pervet, everyday seeing my awesome abs. " Natsu chimed.
"W-wat?" Lucy flushed. Natsu giggled. "Ne ne Luce, kiss me goodbye." He demanded like a child. "Why?" Lucy getting flustered. Natsu pouted like a kid. "F-fine." Lucy gave in. She squeeze her eye shut and lean in with a pink hue on her cheeks. Natsu quickly took her lips.**end of Flashback**

Lucy giggle at that thought. Happy was in the centre sleeping soundly. Lucy stroked Natsu's hair and fall asleep.

Author's note:
Next up: The Return of Lisanna Strauss

Do review:3