Chapter 13: Lisanna fell in love

Natsu was at one of the training ground, thinking deeply. Lisanna was at her own house thinking deeply. Both was trying to think of a way to break each other news: break-up.

Natsu realized that he likes Lucy while Lisanna feels that her love for Natsu was not real, more on infatuated. She is feeling nervous around Hitoshi, different from Natsu. She decided to go back to the guild. Along the way, she met Natsu. They both had eye contact and blurted out the same time,"We need to talk." They were surprised but Natsu being a gentleman, let Lisanna to talk first.
(Bold is Lis, normal is Natsu)
"Um, you see, I-uh along is infactuated by you. And now I see you as a friend."
"Really? Same! I guess we have to break-up."
"Yeah, but we will still be best friends, right?"
"Yup!"
They both smiled and parted the ways. Lisanna decided to look for Lucy. Lucy was on one of the guild tables, reading a book.
"Lucy!" Lisanna called.
"Yeah?"
"I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"I have break up with Natsu."
"Why are you telling me?"
"Well, I wanted to be friends with you and I don't love Natsu anymore."
"What about Natsu? Is he okay?"
"Yup. We both got the same conclusion of we two can't be together anymore. We don't love each other. "
"Oh."
"I have private matter to consult you."
"What is it?"
"I have been feeling weird around Hitoshi, nervous and butterflies in my stomach... "
"Girl! I got your sickness! You are in lllllove with hhhimmm! "
"N-N-Nanniiii!" Lisanna blushed profusely.
"Those were the symptoms."
"W-what s-should I-I do? I d-don't whether he likes me or not." Lisanna started to freak out.
"Chill! I will asked him and report back to you. " Lucy teleported away.

[Hitoshi' s POV]

I want to confess to Lisanna but I can't! The guy who was after my abilities is coming. I have a bad feeling. If he gets a wind about it....... Gahhhhhh!!!! BUT I will end him. Then Lucy-san suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Ahhhh!" I shouted. "Woah, woah, chill dude. " Lucy said before grinning, " Congratulations!! You are our selected victim in Fairytail's Truth and Dare! So truth or dare? "
Truth. (Immediately regretting it)
"Okay" Lucy said slyly.
"Who is your crush in Fairy Tail?"
My eyes widen as my cheeks start to redden. "Uh-uh....S-strauss-San."
"You mean Mira? Unless you like Elfman?"
"Nooo! I meant-" My face went whole red, smoke coming out my ears. "Who?"
"W-well, it is L-Lis-Lisanna- san. "
"Thanks for the answer, Here's a ticket to the new water theme park! You will meet your partner tomorrow at 8am, with a light blue headband. Ja ne!" Lucy went off. I just stared at Lucy, trotting away.

(Back at the guild)
"What!!! What if I -" lisanna starts to panic. "Chill. You can do it." Lucy winks and went back home.