Chapter 22: Funeral

A/N: Don't play the music till I tell you to do so
_________

Everyone crying at the funeral of Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Dragneel. Tsuki was guarding the egg. Everyone went to give the testimonials. Gray and Levy had the hardest time. When it is Tsuki's turn, she a took a flute and start to play the song. (Now go on top to play the song as you read)

As she played, everyone could heard whispers of the wind. It was saying:

Don't be sad, minna. It is just fate that we had to sacrifice ourself in order Fiore will survive. Please don't blame the dragon or yours. To levy-chan, be happy and brave. You too, Gray. Erza, don't need to put a strong facade. When there is a need to cry, just cry. It will better the next time. (Erza broke down) Happy, stay positive. Tsuki, remember I will always protect you and love you.

Ice princess, Take good care of the guild for me will you? Kick that person's ass For me when they destroy the guild. Happy, my buddy, don't be sad. The most important is the happiest memories.

Minna, we will be waiting for you all on the otherside. And then, we will continue our adventures again. Once a FairyTail mage, always a FairyTail mage. And that, everyone, do what FairyTail will do, do the FairyTail hand!

Tsuki look at the egg. "I will protect you guys.

_____________The End _____________

A/n: The epilogue is coming soon:)