Chapter 17: Anmesia

Previously:
"Who the hell are you?" That was Lucy's first sentence said to Natsu.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Luce? You don't remember me?" Natsu said with his voice shaking(on the verge of breaking down)
"I can't remember. All I know that there is a familiarity with you when you called me,Luce." Lucy answered honestly. "Ne ne, Lushie, what about me and others?" Happy ask. "You are Happy, Erza, Lisanna, Wendy, Charle and Hitoshi." Lucy answered. "Then, this?" Happy ask again with a guild photo with everyone inside. "Mira, Elfman, Evergreen, Bickslow, Freed, Levy, Gajeel, Jet, Droy, Juvia, Gray, etc." She named everyone but not Natsu. Natsu couldn't but start to cry. His mate, love, soul mate could not remember her. If only, if only, I wasn't captured, Luce would not have lost her memories, is all my fault. A pair of hands wrapped around his neck as Lucy comforted him. Natsu could only hugged her tightly and cried, calling Luce.

Lisanna wanted to cry. She felt bad for Natsu. Hitoshi hugged her. Erza walked away with the communication lacrima to contact master about the situation. After contacting, she turned and met a hooded figure with a very familiar blue hair guy. "J-jellal?" She managed to choke out the words. "Sshhh." Jellal said huskily as he hugged Erza." You don't have to up a brave front for everyone. " he continued. A tear rolled down Erza's cheek as she hugged him tightly. They stayed there in silence.

Natsu fall asleep after crying. Lucy felt sad. To make him cry, her heart breaks. She suddenly remembered something. She use telekinesis to bring her bag over and took out Natsu's scarf. As her fingertips touch Natsu's scarf, a flash Of memory came. The day when she first met Natsu. She unconsciously smiled at the memory. "So he is Natsu." She thought as she went mind traveling. (A spell that u transferred your soul to a person to see things the people see or infiltrate their mind.)

<2hours later>
Lucy had already done mind traveling and sleeping. Natsu woke up. He carasssed Lucy's cheek. Lucy snuggle in. Erza came back, feeling better. Lisanna and Hitoshi was sleeping soundly. Hitoshi groggily woke up. Then a magic vehicle came crashing. Mira was the driver. In the vehicle, Gajeel was puking with Levy, comforting him. Another vehicle came, with Gray being the driver. Juvia was sitting at the back, waving at them. Hitoshi carried Lisanna into Mira's vehicle. Erza went in too. Natsu bridlecarried Lucy as she snuggled in. They went into Gray's vehicle. They drove off.
A pair of red eyes stared at them. "This is not the end." The thing cackled wickedly as it vanished.
_________

Lucy had a dream. A vision to be exact. A unknown dragon was demolishing Fiore. Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting, Rouge, all dragon slayers were on the verge of passing out. The scene was demonic, with blood, parts of body flying around. Everyone in Fairytail (except the dragon slayers) have passed out of exhaustion. Mira was taking care of everyone. She look at herself, clean, no bloods. She have not battle that dragon. She wants to. But she is chained up. By Natsu Dragneel. Natsu looked sad when he speak to her. He seems to be confessing something but Lucy could not hear anything. Then, she saw Natsu, Natsu Dragneel, killed by the dragon. She screamed and woke up, sweating. She looked around her surroundings. She sigh in relief. "It was a dream." She thought. She lied back to her bed and fell asleep. Natsu was outside her window, watching her. He grew worried. Lucy has been waking up for repeatedly with screams. He wanted to go and comfort her but they are strangers now. Then, he suddenly had a great idea. He nudged Happy up and off they went...............

The very next day......

Lucy woke up, feeling tired. She groggily bathe and change to a shirt, a black hoodie, grey track pants and sports shoe with black finger less glove. She left her hair down and grabbing her keys, she head off to the Guild.

Natsu was fidgeting nervously. "Oi Flame Brain, What's the matter?" Gray smirked.

"None of your business, Ice stripper." He shot back.

"NANI!! I ain't a Stripper!! PERVERT!" Gray yelled.

"What!!! You are the PERVERT! Naked boy!!" Natsu smirked. Gray looked down and said," When did it happen!! " Rushing to find his clothings. Lucy yawned as she said ohayo to the peeps. Natsu brightened and rushed towards her and yelled," Luce!"

"Oh, Ohayo Natsu."
"Luce, lets go out."
"Sure."
"No. I mean we go on a date." (Everyone was nodding)

Lucy's face reddened. "Eh.... Uh uh....." She looked into Natsu's eyes. She finally said happily," Hai!" Everyone erupted into cheers and claps. "Let's GOOOOO!!" Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand and ran outside. Happy was on a mission with Wendy and Charle.

Natsu stopped. He took a cloth and blindfold Lucy. "Natsu, where are you taking me?" She said, startled. "Relax and trust me." Natsu said as he carefully guide her.

After 30 mins of walking, tripping, piggy backing, Natau and unfolded the blindfold. "Surprise!" He yelled childishly.
Infront of them, was the meadow, the meadow was their very last being together place. There was a picnic basket and their 'Mat' was a lush green moss carpet like area. "It's pretty." Lucy finally said, after some time. "Yep. Our special spot." Natsu agreed. "Special spot?" Lucy questioned. "Yeah. This was the last place before we break up." Natsu said in a sad voice. "You mean, we break up here?"
"No. After this place, I started ignoring you and we break up." Natsu explained. Lucy nodded. Lucy sat on the 'mat' as Natsu took out cakes, spaghetti, roast meat, salad, etc. "Are you sure we are able to finish all of this? " Lucy looked at the amount of food with uncertain. Natsu nodded excitedly. Lucy took a bite on the steak. "Oishii~" Lucy was amazed. Then, she got abit of flashback on Natsu, cooking that failed terribly. She looked at the steak and Natsu. "Did you really cooked all of this?" She said with a hint of disbelief. "Yup!" She continue to stare at him with one of her eyebrows raised. "What? I really did all the cooking!" Natsu protest. Lucy continue to look at him. After sometime of intense looks, Natsu finally give up. "Okay, Happy help some of it. Happy?" Natsu pouted. Lucy giggled and comtinued to eat.

"Lushiee!!!!" A cute voice was heard. It was Happy. Happy was flying to Lucy. "Let's go fishing!!"
"Go away Happy! She is mine!" Natsu growled as he wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist protectively. Happy faked some tears on his eyes and looked at Lucy (like this 😢). Natsu gave his best puppy eyes. Lucy was in dilemma. It was there, the memories started to flow in back to her head. Lucy felt dizzy and fainted.

Natsu' POV

Lucy fainted! What should I do?! But I read that some people when they regain memories, they faint...... Argh! I'm just gonna bring her back to the guild to check if she is okay.

Normal PoV

Just as Natsu was about to bridle style Lucy, Lucy woke up. They looked at each other's eyes. As they looked, they unconsciously leaned in
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just as their lips brushed each other, the sound of Happy stretching, pushed them out their trance and Lucy hopped out of Natsu's embrace, blushing an packing things up. Natsu helped Lucy to pack and then Lucy teleported all of them to the guild.

"Lu-Channnn!!!" Levy said, running towards Lucy. "Ah Levy." Lucy greeted back. "Tell me everything about the date. "Huh?! What da-date -" she started to blush heavily. Then Lucy saw Lisanna and the missing piece of her memory came back.......

<><><><><><>>><><<<><><><><
A/N: Ta-Da!!!
Updates will be longer as the life of a Sec 3 is busy. But I will try to update ad soon as I can