R7. Possessive's Prize

WARNING THIS IS A LIME AT THE END OF THE STORY

Kazuko's POV

'Why does those adults get Nagisa's attention?!...' I thought as he led the adults to safely. I grit my teeth. He's hair, his smartness, his attitude, everything about him was what I call...Perfect. I walked closer but hid behind a wall. I grip the knifes I held, I brought multiple knifes to throw, I was on guard just in case those adults don't harm Nagisa. I glared daggers at the adults.

I watched as Monokumas came out and shouted towards Nagisa, 'Traitor-! Traitor-!'
'Nagisa is no traitor! He's kind enough to help!' I put all my hate towards the Monokumas, I stared as Nagisa dropped to the floor, holding his head, he's thinking why they called him those words. When the Monokumas approached closer, I didn't want the adults save Nagisa so I threw the knifes towards the legs of the Monokuma's rendering them to movement.

Third Person's POV
Nagisa, seeing the knife glistening with the same symbol he knew, he turned his head around to spot that one person who owned the knifes. She quickly dashed towards the robots, swinging the weapon rapidly to confuse the enemy, by the time the robot notices the pattern of her attacks, she makes the move and slices them. One by one Kazuko sliced through the metallic flesh of the Monokumas.

The adults watched in astonish of the girl's movements, swinging round and round, not wasting any time. For the last Monokumas who stood above the bunkers, she put all her force to the knifes and threw them, perfectly aiming at the forehead. Oil spilling on Kazuko.

"Nagisa are you okay? " Kazuko softly asked him. He nodded and stood up, he quickly soon realized, One of the Warriors Of Hope saw him helping the adults. His face quickly turning to fear, he became scared, not at the about of oil which was blood for the Monokumas, but from the punishments that the others would give him. Kazuko quickly saw his fear and wrapped her arms around his waist, reassuring him.

"Nagisa, I won't tell the others, I promise." Kazuko smiled and left. Nagisa stood in shock but continued leading the adults to safety.

TIME SKIP

Kazuko's POV

I watched as Nagisa walked around the hideout. He was looking for Monaca.
'I used to respect her in all, but when it comes to Nagisa, its war and filling her is no problem.' My eyes stared at Nagisa hitting the servant. He soon was annoyed by Kurokuma and begins to hit him as well. I admired his rage against the bear, he was soon stopped by Monaca. My own rage fumed as she begins to tell the truth about her plans and betrayal.

I watched in anger as Nagisa was forced to kiss Monaca. My heart begins to burn, my eyes tearing up, in hot boiling tears. I noticed that Nagisa kept his eyes opened, he didn't want to kiss back. His eye turned to me who was hiding behind the wall. His eyes met mines, he felt shivers crawling up his spine, he saw my true nature. A Insane Child.

Once Monaca released their kiss she turned her head towards me. She joyfully clapped her hands. Monaca soon tried to convince me to join her in 'Junko Enoshima II' I glared daggers at her, which surprised her greatly.

"K-Kazuko..why are you glaring at me-? I thought you cared for Monaca-?" Monaca said, changing her tone to be sad, Heh. That tricks won't work. I starting walking towards her, my glare not leaving my face.

"I never gave a damn about you Monaca!" I shouted.

I continued to stare at her, I swiftly took out the knife and threw it hitting her cheeks, just a scratch. Her cheeks begin to bleed, dripping down. She wiped off the blood, now watching me emotionless. We glared at each other. Nagisa's eyes widen as he saw the aura around Monaca and Me.

"Monaca...Kazuko...umm.." He tried to stop the Glaring War. I took out another knife and aimed at her head, but my wrist was held by Servant. I turned my glare away from Monaca and glared toward the new enemy.

"I won't allow you to hurt her..she is the key to the Monokumas." He informed me.
'Like I even cared..' I thought. In the corner of my eye I saw Nagisa facing the Servant. I kicked the a Servant making him fall, my hands moved on it own. I tackled him to the ground, Nagisa staring in terror, watching me rip the Servant's head with my hands.

"Ney-! How does it feel-?! To have your neck being torn apart-!" I happily said, Servant couldn't respond as I tore off his head and held It up. I threw the head to Monaca's lap, in horror she took the head the threw it across the room. As she was horrified I stood up, took Nagisa's hands and began dragging him to my room.

Once locking the door, I pushed him to the wall, eyes staring upon his. I pinned his arms above his head, Nagisa eyes widened as he processed what is happening. Before he said a word, I pressed my lips against his softly. I didn't want to go as far as Monaca did to slipping her tongue in. Yet...

LIME STARTING NOW

Nagisa's POV

My mind went blank as Kazuko kissed me. I felt Kazuko's lips more delightful then Monaca's. My face heated up, I just soon closed my eyes joining in on the kiss. As time passed she removed her lips away from mines, the warm leaving.
I stared at her, smiling. She seemed so happy.

I felt her warm lips once again against mine. I felt her tongue brush against my lower lip. I never felt anyone kissed me before like this, being all gentle rather than forcefully like Monaca's.

I opened my lips just a little for her to slip in. Her tongue circled around mines, I moaned into the kiss. Her tongue soon drew circles on my own tongue. She pulled away with a thin trail of saliva.

"Your mine now Shingetsu Nagisa-!~" Her lips carried down my jawline towards my neck. A warm substance trailed around my neck. She bit into a certain spot that made me hold in my moans. She kissed, bite, abused that spot. I just couldn't hold it in, I let my moans out. I now noticed, were still children, aren't we-? Will she go far-? Tsutsumi stopped her actions and kissed me for the third time.

'It looks like I'm falling for her..' I thought before I took control, my hands freed from her grasp, I took her head and deepened the kiss, I forced my tongue into her mouth, exploring every place.

This time she moaned into the kiss. I used my other hand to pull her closer to me. I pulled away, and soon starting sucking on her skin. Now we are both marked by one other. We both smile, pulled each other again, and soon kissing again.

We soon stayed up late, just kissing and enjoying our lips against each other.

A/n
Hello my children~
Right now its 12:32 and I'll start sleeping now, I wanted to finish this before leaving.
Time to shower and sleep~ BAI!