R11. Odd Kisses !Short!

Nagisa's POV

I stared intense at the candy, which was held inside Kazuko's mouth.
The fact that she licks the candy in a certain way, makes me feel....some what....perverted...

My face began to be flushed with red, I heard someone shifting around until they were close to my face.
I quickly saw that I was Kazuko who was leaning in.

"Nagisa, are you okay your spacing out?" She asked in worry,

"Ah, nothing.." I responded, trying to say it in a normal tone. It was hard, being all embarrassed at how close a girl's face is. I stared deep into her eyes, she leaned in closer towards me, making my face feel warmer.
I felt the stick of the lollipop press against my my lips.

Then in a split second, the stick was forced though my lips, I felt the girl's warm lips against mines.
It was uncomfortable with the stick being jammed inside my mouth, but I enjoyed the girl's kiss.
The kiss was also a odd kiss, I never thought someone would come up with this method of kissing.

Kazuko's lips left mines, my lips feeling lonely without them.
I saw the string of saliva being connected with the end of the stick. My face soon matched the color of a tomato, maybe even more red then Karma Akabane's hair.

"Ka-Ka..Kazuko.." I shuttered, hiding my face in my sleeves.
I saw that the girl removed the sweet candy and pushed the opposite end through her lips.
Her lips indeed touched where I touched it, making it an indirect kiss.

She soon leaned on closer, shoving the sweet end of the candy inside of my mouth.
The candy was sweeter then I expected, I swirled my tongue around the candy, hoping to taste more of the sweet treat.
I kissed back with a little bit of force, it surprised the young girl, but she kissed back with just the same amount of force.

I pulled away from the kiss, another string of saliva coming from the candy,

"Kazuko...I-I...I love you!" I confessed, hiding my red face.
I heard her giggle at my actions, but soon responded.

"I love you two, Na-gi-sa!~" She cooed, enveloping me in a warm hug.

A/n

When someone brings up the word "Drool" or "Saliva",
It always reminded me of a scene I remembered in real life.

I laughed so much that I forgot to swallow the saliva, it soon dripped down onto my bed.
Then down my chin.
The innocent children might be reading this Author's note..