R10. Cookies x Surprise Kiss !Short!

Kazuko's POV

My work is almost completed, I stared at the batch of cookies that were sitting in the oven.
I was baking some cookies for Nagisa, he's working inside his room, working really hard.
Trying to devise a plan that will take out the adults.

I began to prepare the drink, it was a simple green tea drink.
I decided to have whip cream on top of the drink, adding a straw.
The cookies were soon finished baking, I set them onto the cooling rack to cool down.

I began to reassemble everything onto a tray, I hope Nagisa will like these, I giggled softly as I walk towards his room.

Third Person's POV

Kazuko went through many difficulties, trying to escape from Daimon's hungry stomach,
Kotoko pleas to eat one, Jataro trying to steal one, but she made it to Nagisa's room.

She knocked, hearing the "Come in", she opened the door to see Nagisa, being surrounded by many crumbled paper.
The paper was filled with many failed plans, She set down the tray next to him.
Nagisa's head snapping up to see the girl, surprised to see her bake some cookies.

His face turned red in seconds, Kazuko stared at him in a confused way.
He looked away, trying to conceal his blush, its strange to see her bake something, especially if he's in love with her.

"Y-you...didn't have to make cookies for me..." Nagisa shuttered. The girl just giggled at his actions,
She did something expected, kissing him on the forehead.

Maybe it was just the forehead, but it sent Nagisa to a daze.

"Your working so hard, so I decided to make some treats for you." Kazuko answered, but that didn't answer the second question, Why did Kazuko kiss Nagisa's forehead?

Nagisa took one cookie and held it up to lips. Looking at Kazuko for permission, he took a bite.
The chocolate chips melted in his mouth, the cookie dough making it even better.

"O-oishi..." Nagisa commented, taking another bite. His hands grasped out to grab another treat. Kazuko finally let out a breath, as she was holding her breath, scared Nagisa wouldn't like the treat. She saw that there were crumbs around his lips, she leaned in closer. Once their lips were 1 each away, she licked the crumbs off.

This small action Nagisa lose his mind, he quickly pressed his lips against hers. The taste of cookie came to him, Kazuko was tasting the cookies before serving it...

He soon pulled away, saying the words he was holding in,

"I love you, Kazuko..."

Kazuko connected their lips together again, feeling happiness inside her.

"I love you too, Nagisa.."