New story!

Hey yall! Check out my new story The Infatuation! It features August Alsina!

Here's a a small piece of the story

______________________________________

Brian

"Aight y'all ready?" Big brother asked us before strolling into the party.

"Is that even a question?" My line brother, and best friend Jason asks back.

"Well line up then." All of as sudden the DJ starts playing Stretch by Ty Dollar $ign. Our line love strolling to this shit. The ladies love it even more. I remember when we strolled to this last year with the Kanes and I ended up in bed with 3 bitches tapping they asses with my Kane. Hopefully I can get the same treatment this time.

As we're strolling into the party I see that girl, Lindsey, from class that bumped into me. She's standing with a bunch of her friends watching us stroll. Not even gonna lie, the bitch is fine. The way she bites her pink, soft bottom lip after giggling with her friends causes a stirring in my groin. I also noticed in class that little twinkle in her eyes once she was talking about opening these franchises. Her pupils get so big and the small dents in her chin become more noticeable. She's passionate about what she wants to do. When she bumped into me today I didn't know how to react so I probably fucked up my chances. Once I got into my room I realized she left her scent on me. It smells like roses and honey. I close my eyes and begin to reminisce on the scent of her. I'll never forget that smell. After all, I put the shirt over my pillow as a pillow case so when I'm lying down I can smell her. I can always smell her...

Once she notices me in the line she rolls her eyes and whisper something to her friend and they start laughing. Fuck that fat bitch and her fat ass friend. I flick them off and continue to worry about my brothers and the other hoes watching. I'm taking somebody's daughter home tonight. Although I wish it could be Lindsey. I highly doubt that though.