Caught

Lawrence

"Wake up baby.." I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmm what you want daddy?"

"That p*ssy girl." I climbed over top of her. I kissed and sucked all down her neck making her moan my name out loudly. I kissed her p*ssy which made her go wild. To be honest i don't care. I just wanted to make sure she was wet so i can get my nut with ease. I hate dry p*ssy. 

I took my condom out and slid deep in her. Georgia got some good p*ssy, but it ain't better than Kaitlynnes.. just being honest. 

I was f*cking her faster and faster. She came on my d*ck twice. The 2nd time i came with her. I kind of feel bad for cheating.. especially sneaking out the house this morning to come f*ck Georgia. Especially since Kaitlynne knows that i am cheating. I guess i'll deal with that later. 

"Where you going baby?"

"Home, the f*ck you think i'm going?" I'm not like these other n*ggas. I don't treat these hoes like wives. I treat them like hoes. Point, blank period. I got a wife at home and i need to stop f*cking around with them...

_____________________

When i got home i smelled breakfast. Ahh even when she mad at me, she'll still cook for a nigga. 

I came in the kitchen and seen her eating.

"Wassup beautiful. Where's my plate?" I said kissing her on the cheek. 

"In the microwave. Sit and eat with me." Damn i love her. 

"So, how was your morning at the office?"

"Mmmm it was good.. how was your sleep?" I left her a text this morning saying i had an important office meeting. 

"Ehh, could be better."

There was an awkward silence.. and to be honest i hope she didn't say another word. 

"Who's Georgia?" She finally asked. I seen this crazy look in her eyes.. and i knew i needed to watch everything i say before she hurt me.

"A friend... why?"

"Just curious. So, she rides your d*ck good?" She asked picking up her bacon and eating it like it was a normal damn day. She is too calm and when a woman is too calm then there is a problem.

"Baby i'm sorry..." I couldn't say sh*t else. I was caught. 

She then looked at me and sighed. 

"Want some orange juice?" She asked, taking a sip of hers.

"Ummm.. sure?" 

Out of no where she threw the damn glass cup at me. Luckily i ducked and it didn't hit me.

"You want some more?????" She screamed and opened the orange juice jug and started pouring juice on me. She then started throwing knives and forks, and the vase at me. I was tryna run away from her.

"Woman you crazy!" 

"Oh i'm crazy???" She was back at her calm state. She picked up a big *ss butcher knife and threw it at me. It brushed the side of my face and i was bleeding.

"Baby calm down!" I screamed at her "Let me explain!"

"Ohhhhh the wittle baby got a wittle boo boo on his facey face! Huh? Ohhhh boo hooooo boooo hoooo!" She said. Lord... i have never seen a woman get this crazy. 

She came closer to me and smacked my face where the blood was coming out. That shit sting like hell. I wanted to hit her but i know better. 

"Bae, stop!" I tried to pick her up but she backed away from me and threw a cup of water on the cut side of my face. F*ck this sh*t.. i gotta leave. As soon as i was about to be successfully out the door, Lavender, Tammy, Curt, and Thomas came running in. 

"Where's Kaitlynne?" The girls asked. I pointed on the kitchen. They ran over there to make sure everything was okay.

"Bruh you good?" Thomas asked.

"Yea, just need to clean my face up. How yall know?"

"She texted the girls and was like she about to lose it." Curt responded. I shook my head and went into the bathroom to clean up. I f*cked up big time. 

When i came out the bathroom i seen Kaitlynne crying her eyes out on the couch. The girls were around her tryna console. The boys were on the other couch looking concerned. I didn't wanna make myself known so i stood there for a little bit.. Just taking it all in. F*ck.. i just lost my girl. 

"You b*tch!" I heard Kaitlynne yell. She tried to get up and attack me, but the girls and the guys restrained her. 

"Let me go! I'm going upstairs!" Everyone, except me, followed her to the stairs and watched her walk up them just in case. When they made sure she was in the room they sat back down. They all looked a lil mad. 

"Come have a seat Lawrence." Lavender said patting the seat on the couch right beside her. 

I hesitated at first but then sat beside her. It was dead silence. 

"Why you do that bruh? I thought you wasn't gonna f*ck Ole girl no more?" Thomas asked me. 

"Stupid decisions man." That's all i could say.

"You damn right! You lost the only girl who ever gave a f*ck about you and didn't want your money!" Lavender screamed at me. I was gonna say something back, but i deserve all of this right now. 

"How would you feel if i did that to your sis bro?" Curt asked. I couldn't say sh*t. 

It was dead silent again until we seen bags being thrown down the steps. 

"Take------- yo------- sh*t--------- and--------- get------------ the----------- f*ck----- out------ my house!" Kaitlynne screamed word after word throwing each back down the steps. 

I tried to make myself man up and take this.. but i can't lose my baby. Tears weld up in my eyes. I went up the steps.

"Girl, don't leave me! I'm sorry! Anything you want me to do i'll do it!" I tied to grab her by her waist but she slapped my hand. Tears were falling from both our faces.

"I moved from my home for you! I cook for you, clean for you, give you head at random time. I'd do anything f*cking thing for you and you wanna do this sh*t? Huh? You wanna do this sh*t??? Oh but you say you love me? Man, f*ck you!"

"Baby, i do love you! It's just a huge mistake!" She tried to walk away from me but i slid down and grabbed her by her legs like a kid so she couldn't go. I had tears and snot falling from my face like a kid anyway...

"Get off of me Lawrence!"

"Baby please, i need you!"

She started crying harder and then yelled "Get off of me Lawrence!" I then heard everyone burst through the door. They started to try to pry me off of her.

"Get up Lawrence, we got your stuff in the car." Thomas said. I hate that my boys are seeing me like this but i don't give two f*cks.

"Baby, let me stay!" I pleaded.. looking in her eyes. When i looked up i seen the hurt in her face.. I knew i f*cked up bad. 

I then got up and wiped her face "Imma be back... you're gonna be mine." With that i walked downstairs with the boys. Got in Curt's car, and we drove off. The girls weren't with us. I think they are staying with her for tonight.. good.. she needs somebody there with her. As we pulled out the neighborhood i just knew that i f*cked up, bad. Damn....