Once Again

Curt

"Baby i am about to go meet Lawrence and Thomas at his house. Be back around 2am."

"2am?" Lavender screamed at me.

I sighed deeply before answering "Yes, we have some things to handle."

"Things like what Curt? Tell me now! Because last time Lawrence told Kaitlynne he was 'going out' he ended up cheating on her!"

"Lavender, you don't want to see me upset right now and i don't want to yell at you. I am going out for some important things that will help you and me out. That's all.."

"I guess Curt. Just don't be lying to me. Everytime i hear Lawrence name i associate it with a cheater."

"I'm not Lawrence and i am not a cheater so please. I am leaving and i will be back later." Before she could even open her mouth i stormed out the door. She needs to chill.

_____________

I arrived at Thomas house right on time. I see Lawrence is already here. His car is parked. I walked up to the driveway and before my fist even made it to the door to knock, i was being pulled in the house.

"You're late!" Tammy yelled at me.

"It's only 10:05!"

"Exactly! Late!"

"Bruh is Tammy in on this too?" I asked Thomas.

"Yea, she knows everything that happened. She's coming with us." I didn't say anything. I just shrugged. Shawty a lowkey gangster anyways.

"So what's the plan?" Lawrence asked.

"We going over to my old trap because my homie got some info on the lil boy. That's really all for the night. After we get info then we can formulate a plan for what's to come next." Thomas replied. We all nodded our heads and headed out.

Darren

The number one rule to getting out the game is being one step ahead of everyone when you are out. You suppose to keep tabs on your old trap just in case a n*gga want some revenge. See a n*gga like myself always know what my former crew members are doing and what they are doing in their trap. N*ggas to quick to turn on somebody these days that you gotta keep tabs. I guess you can say that you never really are done with this trap life. You always gotta keep one foot in and one foot out. And that's where Thomas b*tch *ss messed up at.

Me: You at home?

Wifey for Lifey: Nah, at Curt house.

I know she's alone. I just seen Curt leave his house. Yea, i know where he lives at. Gotta keep tabs on my girl. I decided to call her.

"Hello?" Lavender answered the phone.

"Open the door."

"I told you that i am not at home."

"Yea, you at Curt house so open the door. I know he's not home because i just seen him leave."

"Are you stalking us?"

"Nah, he live close by. Always knew where he lived."

All of a sudden i heard the dial tone. I know this girl didn't. I decided to walk up to the door and as soon as i wlaked up to it she opened it.

"Hurry and come in!" She dragged me inside the house.

"Why are you in such a rush?" I asked.

"Don't want anyone to see you..."